Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

onelonepatriot I called "CFR" they say Romney is N

Interesting, look what I found on Fire Society!!

http://www.firesociety(DOT)com/forum...ROOF--/?page=1

Mitt Romney is indeed backed by the Council on Foreign Relations

ALIPAC DECEIVES THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS ON THE EVE OF SUPER TUESDAY

PICTURE: William F. Weld (right) spoke to fellow former governor Mitt Romney and his wife, Ann, at the fund-raiser. (George Rizer/ Globe Staff)

Seattle,WA 2/4/08

William Gheen of ALIPAC sent out an email this morning to thousands of people in his membership base declaring that Mitt Romney has no CFR affiliations, on what is the eve of Super Tuesday. Bill is gravely mistaken as are many in our movement. What I'm about to show you below is not subjective or just my opinion, they are HARD FACTS about Romney's CFR connections.

The CFR is writing the policy the SPP is implementing in moving us into the NAU. The CFR sponsored "Building a North American Community " AKA NORTH AMERICAN UNION!

BUT DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, read for yourself and be utterly amazed. The Co-chair of Romney's campaign in New York is none other than former Massachusetts governor WILLIAM F. WELD.

WILLIAM F WELD was the U.S CO-CHAIR on the INDEPENDENT TASK FORCE ON NORTH AMERICA, the VERY SAME that was put together by the COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS specifically for the report they sponsored "Building a North American Community"

See the CFR's own website: http://www.cfr.org/publication/8104/

Notice that they have Mr. Weld listed as the Co-chair of the task force.

The Boston Globe reports that Weld has endorsed Romney for President, see:
    http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/edito ... r_we_need/

Mr. Weld is the Co-chair of Romney's campaign in New York, see: http://www.boston.com/news/local/articl ... al_office/

This false communication that was sent to ALIPAC's membership on the Eve of Super Tuesday advising that Romney has no CFR affiliation was intentionally careless and should be corrected at once!

**** WHY would the Co-chair of the Independent Task Force on North America endorse Romney? **** GOOD QUESTION! You're guess is as good as mine, but if you are thinking what I am thinking, SOMETHING IS ROTTEN IN DENMARK.

Yes, when we researched the CFR question for some of our sane supporters, we unfortunately drew out some of the crazies.

It appears that people with serious mental problems like to involve themselves with people that have actual and real conspiracies to address.

It serves as good cover for their tendency to attribute everything to conspiracies even ALIPAC muhahahaa.

I read that thread over there.

Anyone notice how many rule violations Jonnie of March for America (a lone woman operation) got shot down for and how the other people making comments carefully maneuver around her like the crazy woman in the room nobody wants to make eye contact with?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Looks like more of that "guilty by association" crap to me!

Fire Society has provided nothing more than speculation. I ask again, where is the proof?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Looks like more of that "guilty by association" crap to me!

Fire Society has provided nothing more than speculation. I ask again, where is the proof?
    It is not Fire Society, check out most of the posts. The culprit here is Jonnie of March for America and her few supporters (2 people perhaps?)

Just a reminder for everyone, March for America is the group that we had to call down for lying to the movement last year.

They sent out emails making two false claims, after the second false claim we issued an advisory.

1. They claimed that as a new group they had 30,000 people signed up to march in Washington.

2. They claimed that Lou Dobbs was personally supporting their march.

For quality control purposes we issued the following advisory to allied leaders and our supporters.

Why ALIPAC is NOT supporting the March for America
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-49010-march.html+america

When their DC events began, they only had a few people, around 20 on the first day I think. Congressman Tom Tancredo quickly canceled on them when he learned there were so few.

The group leaders continued to talk smack to the press about how many thousands of people would be showing up for the main event over the weekend.

They had created a political bomb and the liberal media was ready to slam our entire movement as weak because of their over aggrandizements and lack of turnout.

When their lies were laid bare and the truth revealed, they started to blame ALIPAC and fair which was lucky for us that the Washington Post contacted me and I was able to diffuse the bomb without it blowing up on our entire movement.

This is the craziness that I mentioned was coming from some of the Paul supporters.

These are the Lunatic Fringe elements that we need to boot out of our movement because they hurt us all.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    William wrote:

It is not Fire Society, check out most of the posts.
    I failed to check out the links, I hereby digress on blame of Fire Society.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Some of the statements in this post, by onelonepatriot are inaccurate.
    William Gheen of ALIPAC sent out an email this morning to thousands of people in his membership base declaring that Mitt Romney has no CFR affiliations, on what is the eve of Super Tuesday.
    Copy of said e-mail dated Saturday, Feb. 2nd 4:31pm EST.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-101631.html

This e-mail arrived in my inbox, from my mail server, on the 3rd and therefore, it could not have been "sent out...this morning", February the 4th, "on what is the eve of Super Tuesday".

But hey, maybe someone thinks Saturday/Sunday is the eve of Tuesday or doesn't know that the 4th precedes the 5th but then again, maybe this is just deceitful disinformation. I detect a pattern of discreditable information.

Notice the post dates on FireSoc. Feb. 4th and the post was updated on the 5th (Super Tuesday), instead of being concerned about the presidential nomination of John McCain, MFAWashington was posting this stuff and being a distracter around the net. Jim, is that you?

Dixie

Banned
    "William Gheen of ALIPAC sent out an email this morning to thousands of people in his membership base declaring that Mitt Romney has no CFR affiliations"

I've just re read the letter twice

Nowhere does it say anything about "CFR affiliations" , Also
    As I and others have stated the question was that
    Mitt Romney is NOT A MEMBER OF THE CFR, Since he did
    a speech for them its obvious he has had some contact with them
    and no doubt some of their members ,

The question ask if he himself was a member , Williams email stated that he had no proof that Romney was a member

Thats it , end of story , goodbye

I fail to understand why this needs to keep coming up , Romney is no
    longer a candidate (well sort of not) McCain will easily get the repub nom and probably get trounced by Obama or Hillary in the general election

I have a list

I have a list of CFR members...i dont' know how current it is but I did not see Mitt Romney's name on it. CFR has stopped publishing their list since so many people are "onto them" now. I can post the list if you want so you can see who IS on it. Interesting list to say the least.

cfr list

Hey...you can do a search on CFR membership list and it comes up all over the place. It's now gone viral. LOLLL GOOD! Trilateral Commission also!

The CFR member list are on the cfr.org website but people that want to be misinformed will never look there for the answer and they wont believe it, when they see it. Sometimes tin foil blocks out common sense.

Dixie

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast