Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I realize...

I realize some of you just can't let go of your hate for Ron paul...but romneys ties to those groups has nothing to do with Ron Paul. If someone were to be able to show me connections to anyone and the Elite groups..I would seriously have to reconsider my stance. I am a truth seeker..and a truth teller, it's not so popular sometimes. I mean no offense..just looking for truth. I mean, it's really sick that ANY of you would consider voting for Huckabee when he is and has been on the ALIPAC hit list for months...and reject Ron Paul who has never been on it. William, it's these sorts of things that get Ron Paul supporters riled up. sorry, but I'm riled up.

Banned
    Did you ever consider that your constant bashing and conspiracy theories have turned many people against Paul?

Some of us started out to really like him but after seeing the behavior of some of , heck most of his supporters you've convinced me that the guy isn't the right choice

While I would never consider voting for McCain , Huck would be an extreme long shot but Never for Ron Paul , not in a million years

Then you...

Well..it's your choice to vote for whoever you wish..just don't blame Ron Paul for the frustration of his supporters. I don't consider that I have bashed anyone except John McCAin. Until people come to accept these obvious truths..the USA will remain in serious trouble..if it stands at all. George Bush said the North American Union is a conspiracy theory..but we know it is true. There are still people out there that consider that a conspiracy theory also. I have grandchildren that I am concerned about..and people staying in denial will effect their future and for that, I am very concerned.

We all know about these groups, we know they are real, and we know what their agenda is, but you can not avoid coming in contact with these people if you run in any elite groups in the U.S. or most countries, deal with the news media etc, you can not condemn someone by association, I have never seen Romneys name on a member list.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I just want to know why , If John McCain is a proven CFR member why the Paul people havn't been slagging this all over the internet ?

One has to wonder

we have

we have

Most people don't even know what the CFR or BB is!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Most people don't even know what the CFR or BB is!!!
    Your completely correct , I bet not one in ten thousand that you would
    ask on the street would have a clue

Oh...

Oh I absolutely agree with that. That is why the USA is in the shape it's in. Uninformed public. They also think the sun revolves around the earth and Forrest Gump was reallly on the University of Alabama's football team.

Re: Oh...

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    Oh I absolutely agree with that. That is why the USA is in the shape it's in. Uninformed public. They also think the sun revolves around the earth and Forrest Gump was reallly on the University of Alabama's football team.
    LMAO....so true!! it is also why we have the 3 front runners in the election we have!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast