Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I believe we have made our points clearly. ALIPAC will actively oppose or resist any interference from White Nationalist groups or individuals in this issue.

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To paraphrase Clinton, it's about race, stupid. We oppose illegal immigration (and LEGAL non-White immigration) because we oppose the further browning and balkanization of America, simple as that
    It's not as simple as that! On this board we are of every creed and color. WE DO NOT SUPPORT RACISM IN ANY FORM. We have came together as AMERICANS to fight a "ILLEGAL" invasion. Rather that be from Mexico, France or ENGLAND. If you cannot argue a case on "illegal immigration" without use of a race card, then you have a small mind.

In no book that I ever read is it a requirement that Americans be of certain color.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I believe we have made our points clearly. ALIPAC will actively oppose or resist any interference from White Nationalist groups or individuals in this issue.

William Gheen
    MOD EDIT

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph
    To paraphrase Clinton, it's about race, stupid. We oppose illegal immigration (and LEGAL non-White immigration) because we oppose the further browning and balkanization of America, simple as that
    It's not as simple as that! On this board we are of every creed and color. WE DO NOT SUPPORT RACISM IN ANY FORM. We have came together as AMERICANS to fight a "ILLEGAL" invasion. Rather that be from Mexico, France or ENGLAND. If you cannot argue a case on "illegal immigration" without use of a race card, then you have a small mind.

In no book that I ever read is it a requirement that Americans be of certain color.
    I profoundly disagree. A true nation is a folk, a racial extension of the family. It is not a polyglot collection of multi-ethnic individuals who happen to inhabit an arbitrary geographic area. Diversity is NOT a nation's strength. Just look at Yugoslavia and Czechoslovakia (and many would say Iraq) for recent examples of the breakdown of artificially created nation-states. And those states were made up of ethnic groups basically all of the same race. It's surely going to happen here eventually too, no matter how much the jewish-owned media pushes "multiculturalism" and "diversity". I really don't care, however, because I'd rather live in a small ethnostate amongst my own people than to be enslaved in a modern polyglot empire. Come to think of it, such a tyranny existed 2000 years ago. It was called the Roman Empire, and multiculturalism was its downfall too.

You don't seem to understand that people are not fungible. As David Duke once said, swap the populations of Haiti and Iceland and what would you get? Haiti, now the worst of the worst of third-world cesspools, would suddenly become a tropical paradise, whereas the blacks now inhabiting Iceland would be lucky to be even barely alive. Yes, if America becomes Mexicanized it will cease to be America. And, when the mestizos become a majority, they will treat our people just like the blacks are currently treating Whites still living in Rhodesia and South Africa, lands their ancestors settled and built just as ours did here in America. Americans are so filled with hubris when they think it can't happen here.

Rich Brooks

Mr. Brooks:

I am very sorry that you have so little faith in your own identity that you must slander other ethnic groups.

I completely agree with you :
    Diversity is NOT a nation's strength
    However, UNITY is the strength of a nation. And unity encompasses race, creed, color, or gender.

Identifying yourself with only a small segment of this earth's population is a very limiting world view. Divisiveness is created by those who do not support unity. This is the case with hyphenated Americans and groups whose sole identity is wrapped around a race. It create division, not unity.

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    However, UNITY is the strength of a nation. And unity encompasses race, creed, color, or gender.

Identifying yourself with only a small segment of this earth's population is a very limiting world view. Divisiveness is created by those who do not support unity. This is the case with hyphenated Americans and groups whose sole identity is wrapped around a race. It create division, not unity.
    Hello.

I suggest that you folks do some research into the views of the founders of the United States. Unless you're prepared to accept the crazy notion that today's politicians are wiser and have better intentions than the statesmen who set the country up, you'll find that they, to a man, knew the difference between their people and other peoples. Had they been accused of "racism" (the word didn't exist because it was an understood fact of a nation's existence) they would have laughed. And they would be ashamed of those of you who are intimidated by it. You might also look up the difference between the words "nation" and "country", as has been mentioned. One is a specific people. The other is a piece of geography with arbitrarily drawn borders.

What are you going to do when your politicians declare "illegals" legal? Is your mistaken idea that being politically correct will keep you from being called names (it won't, as should be obvious by now) worth the loss of NATIONAL independence your descendants will suffer from? Why bother? If you're not willing to account for national, i.e. racial, differences, why have countries with borders at all?

Thank you.

John P. Zenger

John,

Please try to do just a little bit of research before you come here posting about those of us "intimidated by being called racist"

You will see that neither I nor ALIPAC as an organization has shown any level of being intimidated by being falsely called racist.

Race is not our motivation in our fight against illegal immigration.

Therefore we want no association or opportunity for our opponents to claim association with groups that ARE motivated by racial considerations.

ALIPAC is open to people of every race and ethnic background as long as they are unified behind our platform. We encourage and value the diverse range of folks that support what we do. It is what helps us to succeed in many of our efforts.

That is what the founding members of this organization intended to do. That is what we have done. That is what we will protect and continue.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William, don't you see where colorblindness, and even pretended colorblindness leads? It leads to forty million Mexicans in your country.

So, when your politicians declare them all "legal", what are you going to do, fold up and consider the battle won?

J. Zenger

Quote Originally Posted by JohnZenger
    William, don't you see where colorblindness, and even pretended colorblindness leads? It leads to forty million Mexicans in your country.

So, when your politicians declare them all "legal", what are you going to do, fold up and consider the battle won?

J. Zenger
    You obviously know nothing about our organization. Please refrain from making such defamatory and inaccurate comments about us until you have taken time to educate yourself about who we are, what we stand for, and how we have become national leaders in the fight against illegal immigration.

Any Guest Worker program proposed takes years to make the illegals LEGAL citizens and can therefore be reversed and better yet co-opted as an efficient deportation tool.

You really should read up on this as it is one of the ways ALIPAC helped to block the amnesty prior to this point.

ALIPAC's name and platform is NOT the topic of this thread. If you would like to start a new thread to inquire about our positions and past achievements then do so.

If this is some form of attempted attack or criticism in response to our message to the White Nationalists, then clear off of our boards.

W

You obviously know nothing about our organization. Please refrain from making such defamatory and inaccurate comments about us until you have taken time to educate yourself about who we are, what we stand for, and how we have become national leaders in the fight against illegal immigration.

Any Guest Worker program proposed takes years to make the illegals LEGAL citizens and can therefore be reversed and better yet co-opted as an efficient deportation tool.

You really should read up on this as it is one of the ways ALIPAC helped to block the amnesty prior to this point.
    Whether amnesty has been blocked or not, you still have 40 million Mexicans in your country. Do you consider your policies a success, and do you doubt the intentions of your politicians?

ALIPAC's name and platform is NOT the topic of this thread. If you would like to start a new thread to inquire about our positions and past achievements then do so.
    Will you really permit such a debate? If so, let's go. It is my understanding, however, that your idea of tolerance and diversity doesn't include anyone who thinks that race is an important factor in the debate about immigration.

If this is some form of attempted attack or criticism in response to our message to the White Nationalists, then clear off of our boards.
    Let me understand this. You don't permit criticism? Words are not an "attack". At least they weren't deemed so by the authors of the US Constitution.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast