Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The law is they go with the mother to the country of origin and can return as citizens when they are "of age".

Deport them all, anchor babies, etc.

Alot can happen in 18 years until they are "of age".

Start deportations now.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GOOD! Once we get them out of here and amend that law, that ought to solve that problem. Meanwhile we are building one new school a year to educate them. ...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You never heard of rescinding a law? It happens. And they also make laws in December that are retroactive to the first of the year.

We can get this done...somehow. And we MUST.

We have to make the Congress understand that we KNOW...and we know we know...and we're going to continue to raise hell until everybody ELSE knows...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Right on RoadRunner!!

Rescind the law because anchor babies of illegal aliens here in violation of our Constitutional Laws is not Constitutional Citizenship...it is illegal citizenship, null and void and of no further force or effect on the American People.

It's a Citizenship SCAM, a fraud against the American People.

End it and end it now retroactively.

Hoorah!!

Oh and.....OLE!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Can we not get something going, maybe state by state to make those "anchor babies" no longer citizens. I mean really, if I were to got to another country and have a kid (HYPOTHETICALLY!!), that country would not grant my child citizenship, they'd tell me to go home with my kid. Why in the hell do we do this kind of stuff to our country?
    I think in the beginning of the year we need to look at this situation and then start getting the ball rolling for legislation to turn the tide on this, try to get a bill voted for to end anchor babies.
    Personally all the anchor kids here in this area (are Hispanic) are brought up by their racist parents, that encourage wrong doing and no adherence to the laws. They are basically gangster wannabes. Then these kids are supposedly part of Americas future? Be realistic, this is not the future I want my kids to live in. These people are obnoxious, rude, racist and are living their third world lives right in the middle of our cities. I see their little boys taking a pee against any fence, tree or building they can find. These are not people that care for where they live and they pass this on to those children. They do not have the love for this country that Americans have.
    Each time I see them out in public, trying to get accomodation at banks, public offices, stores, etc.., it really grates badly on my nerves. OFTEN I bite, wanting to just get into someones face and say "WE SPEAK ENGLISH HERE, AND IF YOU CANNOT GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM". But, I must not shame my position as a political activist by losing my cool, thus giving reason for those already critical to our cause reason to doubt our sincerety.
    SO MY FELLOW ACTIVISTS, WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, MAKE THOSE LITTLE ANCHORS ILLEGALS TOO, THAT WAY IF THEIR PARENTS GET THEMSELVES CAUGHT AND DEPORTED, THERE IS NO REASON FOR THE PARENTS TO GET TO STAY.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm with you 100% American Elizabeth!!

oh, I forgot, those speeches are staged events...everyone has their lines, has practiced their lines before cameras...Does that mean that this president is too cowardly to face the people he has betrayed?
    Sounds like a dictatorship to me..Judy's right..GET THIS FRUITCAKE OUTTA HERE..along with all of the cowards who call themselves Senators and Congressmen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can we not get something going, maybe state by state to make those "anchor babies" no longer citizens.
    What about a petition? do you think petitions have any effect? I know I've signed at least one already but I'd sign ten different ones if that is what it took to make them consider eliminating that source of illegal immigration and future heartache when the anchor babies of today (and the grade schools are full of them!) start petitioning for their families to have US citizenship ten or fifteen years down the road.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Junius, I understand. It seems that there are lots of petitioners all over Multnomah county, I avoid most of them as they are usually paid to do this by some enviromental group that has interest in getting some measure on the ballots. I am not savvy yet as to what the best process is to start putting pressure on the politicians. I tried emailing the Vice Prez today, and got the usual auto-generated response, which means he's likely never to even hear from one of his people about my feelings or opinions.
    I thought, if we do anything, it would be to force ICE and all Federal Agencies to do their jobs. Make employers embarassed by publicizing (maybe picketing local big employers of illegals) their hiring practises. Really it would be a campaign of "shame". Shame local politicians on their anti-American legislations, shame them for their policies. Doing what the early unionizers did, its all legal and free speech, but I bet it would draw a big following and a lot of media coverage.
    I was out today (the shopping rush) and of course ended up taking my kids to get hamburgers. Well we have been boycotting BK, but decided to stop in this one time. To my surprise, all of the front counter people were Americans, the only one with an accent was one of the managers, a tiny Phillipino lady, but her English is great. I wondered if there had been enough complaints about wrong orders, not being able to understand at the counter or drive through, etc.?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Elizabeth, I am glad to hear that changes have been made toward the right direction in your area. There are thousands of Philipinos who are naturalized American citizens so I wouldn't be too annoyed with one working at BK.

I like that "campaign of shame" plan. Let's go for it and see what happens.

I have been a bit surprised here to see more and more comments about illegal in the editorial section in the local paper as of late. Not many, and they have never once printed any that I wrote, no matter how much I water them down, but even one is a start. There is an average of one daily now even though our newspaper still calls them "undocumented immigrants" for the most part.

Someone, and it may have been you, mentioned a campaign to target employers by sending them post cards. I have written post cards to eleven so far this week advising them that the practice of hiring illegals is going to bring fines and boycotts in the near future because there is a major underground movement taking place to turn them all in to ICE. I send out a few more each day as I manage to obtain mailing addresses, which isn't always that easy.

Assuming the recipients can read English, maybe it will make them squirm. I'm targeting local employers who I have every reason to believe hire illegals. I'm waiting to see if ads appear in the paper for help if they get rid of the ones they have.

If we could get a network going whereby we can send these little "friendly reminders" to people in other areas than our own where it is certain that the managers and HR reps can read English it might prove effective.

Every tiny little step helps. Any job filled by an American rather than an illegal immigrant is a step in the right direction. Every city that and state that declares English the official language is another step.

I know of a couple instances where the law got laid down after illegals were discovered working with fake papers to the people who hired them.

I'm thinking about opening a group on msn or yahoo specifically for my city to see if there are other local people who might be interested in launching a campaign locally. Here we are a bit more vulnerable given that our city census says we are 78% Hispanic. It is really more than that (I'm guessing 90%) and many of those people are illegals or relatives of illegals. It's a bit trickier to find people with similar ideas when you don't even dare carry on a conversation in a public place for fear someone will slash your tires (or worse) before you leave the place, that is for sure.

We have to keep fighting!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast