Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    LAPhil....it's a problem in that there actually are people who subscribe to the same beliefs as this idiot does. How many? Who knows.
    That's true, but does that come as a surprise to anyone? Sure, there are lots of left wing loonies out there. Why give them a forum? We have our own.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I think there is some confusion here.... we fear no one ... middle America has been preparing for this for the last 10 years

it aint going to be pretty; no one wants it to start .. but once it does look out

crack heads can rant all they want .. its what they do.. hell, look at Obama to get an idea
    Airborne Sniper...SO! your in an "NDP" I`m with ya...I`ve been in many of those,and I`m still here...thanks to my Firebase ha ha - This is OP 9.. fire mission! Fire for effect!!

With this in mind, I looked at the wikipedia page on Tim Wise and was horrified to find they term him an anti-racist. So many claiming to be anti-racist are really nothing but hard-core racists. But don't dare disagree with him, or you'll be called a racist. I really don't get their logic.
    In my opinion,

He is a bitter liberal that is incensed that the liberal powers that be did not prevail. As an anti-racist person, he quickly plays the race card so I assume he makes his living through race hate and activism. The "professional" anti-race people would starve if they couldn't stir up conflict to sell their "product".

To say that the article is racist is an understatement and a perfect example of the liberal race/class war that is being waged by the liberal left and the compliant media that would print this incendiary garbage.

At least he seems to be admitting the true agenda of the liberal left against what is perceived to be white Americans. When they speak of the "rich" is this a code word for whites in America?

[quote]There won't be any more white folks around who think the 1950s were the good old days, because there won’t be any more white folks around who actually remember them, and so therefore, we’ll be able to teach about them accurately and honestly, without hurting your precious feelings, or those of the so-called “greatest generationâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupvet
    I think there is some confusion here.... we fear no one ... middle America has been preparing for this for the last 10 years

it aint going to be pretty; no one wants it to start .. but once it does look out

crack heads can rant all they want .. its what they do.. hell, look at Obama to get an idea
    Airborne Sniper...SO! your in an "NDP" I`m with ya...I`ve been in many of those,and I`m still here...thanks to my Firebase ha ha - This is OP 9.. fire mission! Fire for effect!!
    they just have no idea ... this year alone 9 billion rounds of small ammo (Ill say it again) 9 BILLION rounds of small arms ammo was purchased in America.... people are preparing for what the NWO / Globalist Politicians has in store for America

no one wants it, but everyone is getting ready for it

I go with facts / data ... I know what my military brothers are saying in and out of the military and boy is the shit going to hit the fan
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We're living rent free in that progressive/fascist's head.

Banned
    This isn't strange

Go on any raza site and you will see the same thing being said all the time

Napolitano

Quote Originally Posted by fedupvet

they just have no idea ... this year alone 9 billion rounds of small ammo (Ill say it again) 9 BILLION rounds of small arms ammo was purchased in America.... people are preparing for what the NWO / Globalist Politicians has in store for America

no one wants it, but everyone is getting ready for it

I go with facts / data ... I know what my military brothers are saying in and out of the military and boy is the V****V going to hit the fan
    "Napolitano" makes me wish birth control was Retro Active.

Banned

This guy Is a spinless punk

This guy Is a punk,not an American. He's probably an Illegal or an anchor kid.... Would love to meet him any time for some hand to hand combat But then again,these types of low-life Individuals all use guns because they could not beat their way out of a wet paper bag In a fistfight... What kind of website would publish such racist garbage. They need to be called on allowing this type of hate to appear on their webpages..... http://www.dailykos.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Perhaps we should all call the Anti Defamation League and Southern Poverty Law Center to ask them to take appropriate actions with Daily Kos?

And perhaps we should all hold our breath awaiting their action LOL <-- sarc.

W
    They probably helped this racist write his little jingle. I have no doubts this idiot is a frustrated anchor baby who is angry and bitter his demands for citizenship on behalf of his illegal invading parents have not been satisfied.

In turn, this punk blames "White America" for his alienation and lot in life. Don't you know we're supposed to roll over and succumb to this invasion? That’s what these militants believe.

The problem is virtually all anchor babies likely feel the same way as this racist does. This is why we must end anchor baby citizenship before it's too late. Anchor babies will always pledge allegiance to the plight of their parents and the raza before this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know they're done when they hire thugs like retired ATC murderer to make video's as described here.

What I repeat quite often is, "the 100+ year old progressive/fascist experiment is over, all progressive/fascists must come to terms with that, or suffer the consequences".

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast