Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tim Wise is an anti-white racist who happens to be white.

More info about him at: http://www.timwise.org/about/ and he has a facebook page.

This piece of shit makes a living about writing his anti-white rhetoric and giving anti-white speeches at universities.

Even more info on Wikipedia:

Wise was born in Nashville, Tennessee to Michael Julius Wise and LuCinda Anne (née McLean) Wise. Wise's father is Jewish.[2] Wise attended public schools in Nashville, graduating from Hillsboro High School in 1986.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Wise

How can this guy call himself an anti-racist when he is so obviously racist against whites?

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickydude
    Sounds like somebody is itching for a smack down. How do we get this person removed from the airwaves?

You mean taken back to a time with no drugs or gangs?

You mean taken back to a time with a fraction of the crime?

You mean taken back to a time with no single mother households?

You mean taken back to a time with no welfare, section 8, child support, food stamps, WIC, Free school lunches, affirmative action?

You mean taken back to a time were a man could support his family?

You mean taken back to a time were kids did what they were told and showed respect to their elders?

You mean taken back to a time when children were disciplined instead of coddled.

You mean taken back to a time when people weren't condoning perversions of nature?

You mean taken back to a time were America was the best bar none?

You mean taken back to a time were the Bible was read not torn apart and insulted?

You mean taken back to a time were Americans controlled America not foreigners?

You mean taken back to a time were were you could walk down the street at night or leave your windows open at night?

You mean taken back to a time when people took responsibility instead of blaming everyone else?

I'd pick then over now any day of the week.
    Trickydude, I totally agree and I want to borrow this. I think the gentleman didn't like the way our elections turned out.

This is precisely why we need to protect Free Speech... so we can see first-hand what evil is at large in our society!

BTW, you haven't heard a Peep from the $outhern Poverty Law Center condeming this as "hate speech," have you? I mean, the author IS "white" and they're generally quick to jump on any white person with a hate-filled screed like this. Oh...that's right..he aimed it at other WHITE people so that makes it OK.
    Viva La Migra! [Hooray for the Border Patrol!] Viva Ramos! Viva Campean!* Good Riddance to El Presidente Jorge Boosh!

Banned
    "And for y’all a bit lower on the economic scale, enjoy your Pabst Blue Ribbon, or whatever you favor."

Naw , Miller High life , specially watchin wrasslin from the porch of my trailer.

Vidkun Quisling comes to mind

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vidkun_Quisling

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    While I was reading this I was thinking he sounds like one of those radical college professors that seem to be taking over many of our colleges and no one is doing anything about it!
    You could be right... Who was that guy In Los Angeles that ranted just like this TS
    I don't remember his name but Beck has showed the video several times!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    Who cares what some whack job posts on the Daily Kos? The guy is probably off his meds and is just trying to stir people up. I can't take what he says seriously, and I don't think it's worthy of posting on ALIPAC's forum.
    Phil, this guy is on Daily Kos and CNN. Go search his name at Youtube. Tim Wise is trying to be a driving force and mouth piece for the "Tea Party people are racists" crowd.

It is entirely appropriate for ALIPAC to show our people what they face.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vivalamigra
    This is precisely why we need to protect Free Speech... so we can see first-hand what evil is at large in our society!

BTW, you haven't heard a Peep from the $outhern Poverty Law Center condeming this as "hate speech," have you? I mean, the author IS "white" and they're generally quick to jump on any white person with a hate-filled screed like this. Oh...that's right..he aimed it at other WHITE people so that makes it OK.
    You won't hear from them on Tim Wise because Wise is their boy! He is one of those Jewish people that seems to hate Euro descendant Americans for some reason. While not all Jewish people, and probably most Jewish people, do not hate white Americans, some do like Tim Wise and these are the kinds of people that the ADL and SPLC love to hire and deploy in politics.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I looked up Tim Wise on youtube, found this list.

Seems he's a racist gadfly, full of self hate and trying to earn a living from his progressive/fascist benefactors. That usually means $PLC, George Soros, and a few others. Frequently, the US government funds these racist thugs.

Good luck running out of either old people or Conservatives. Good luck preventing black or brown people from being/becoming Conservatives. Good luck making people forget that it was a Republican who finally freed the slaves. Good luck making people forget that if it had not been for white Republicans in Congress the Civil Rights Act of 1964 would never have passed.

So you had a bad night. Do you fix that by ranting like a madman and showing how insane you are?

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast