Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by arrow782001
    Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    My hearts with you, but this website is not so interested in issues other than stopping illegal immigration. Read the platform it's pretty clear. It won't hurt to send this letter. Actually not voting will hurt, but you've got to negotiate from some position.
    Just give your permission and like minded brothers and sisters will help you send this letter.

Check out the link at gopusa.co m for the Contract with Conservatives. Maybe you'd join in that?
    Really?
    I find it interesting that you would say this to me, but not post for all the others who have said the same thing in different forums. What precisely, is different? I am not intending to be aggressive toward you, so please don't take it that way, but, I feel that to change the platform we MUST voice our opposition to what is offered. Anyone else?
    No offense intended and none taken.
    You asked Alipac to join you in influencing the RNC on some issues not directly related to illegal immigration. There are lots of Republicans and conservatives here, but lots of others too. Alipac is non-partisan. Maybe Alipac would be interested in sending your demands to all the parties? I don't know? We must not put the blame for illegal invasion solely on the Republican Party? Do they deserve that because they(non RINO) have been the only folks helping us so far?
    I just pointed you to a Website that is concerned with advancing conservative principles through the Republican Party and has already drafted some demands for the RNC.
    Click on my username and you can see my recent posts in one place and see where I'm coming from.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JRB
    Got kinda quiet!!!! Must be the money thing.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234