Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I will tell my husband of your kind remarks. I wish all American's were as patriotic as you guys are, including our D.C. politicians!

You're the best!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

To all the National Guard you have our undying support and prayers for your safety there on that border without so much as a "rock" to defend yourselves with! Please to any border guard our whoever are "guarding" the Guard there on the border not to denigrate the service of these men and women by calling it nanny patrol! Those slurs should be sent direct to our government for putting our National Guard in the position that anyone would have to defend them in the first place.
    Lastly, to the young woman who wanted to do her duty for her country and joined the Guard, who lost her life down there on the border to heat stroke, I do not have the words to tell your family what that supreme sacrifice means to the rest of us. To have that service demeaned in any way is a black mark on our soul. I can only hope that she is in a much better place and is able in some way to look over her fellow Guardsmen there on the border and keep them safer then she was kept! If there really is such a thing as guardian angels, I hope she is one now on the border looking after her friends there. God Bless her and every Guard there on the border.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

There's not much I can add that hasn't already been said except a heartfelt Thank You all!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12