Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    To be called a racist is so unfair--race is not a component of the REAL illegal alien issue.
    Print this out and if they call you a racist just hand it to them, you don't even have to say anything:
    http://www.legalimmigrantsfirst.org/aboutamnesty.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have not got this at all, and I am sorry for what you are going thru.

I think the best thing would be to show HARD FACTS! Statistics. There is nothing racist about it. That is the funny thing. Remember, how do most liberals and such discount an argument or shut down debate? They label you. They call you racist or anti-senitic or whatever. After that, nothing prevails.

Also, MOST people don't understand the impact socially, economically etc... so they have NO basis for their supportation of illegal immigration.

Me and my brothers, family are all in favor of STRONG anti-illegal legistlation and stuff. All my friends too. I do have a liberal friend, but he can never mount an arguement other than the typical argument "you are a racist"... nevermind I have a black fiance'. You see their logic? There is none.

So, Just show statistics... and hard facts.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123