Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Katt Williams Apologizes for Telling Hispanic Guy to Go Back to Mexico. Plans to Meet With Civil Rights Leaders -- Possibly at New Times Building

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes(DOT)com/valleyfever/2011/09/katt_williams_apologizes_for_t.php

LINK TO OPPOSITION BLOG DISABLED BY MODERATOR

"Don't want upset the fastest growing voter block in the nation!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

50,000 views in a week and now apologizes and I'll guarantee ya illegals were the only ones offended, cause the truth is just much to painful!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You cannot trust apology report. This is being reported by the Phoenix New Times blog which is a radical leftist blog that prints over 50% fiction designed to further its political goals.

Is there any real news source reporting this alleged apology?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    You cannot trust apology report. This is being reported by the Phoenix New Times blog which is a radical leftist blog that prints over 50% fiction designed to further its political goals.

COMEDIAN KATT WILLIAMS IS NOT DIRECTLY APOLOGIZING FOR ‘ANTI-MEXICAN’ RANT

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-249234.html

35,000 views when you first posted this, now it's up to 121,000!

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod

Told ya that the Phoenix New Times blog was a bunch of left wing liars!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Told ya that the Phoenix New Times blog was a bunch of left wing liars!

W
    =================================

Many who have never heard the name of Katt Williams have heard it now. Probably all the way down to Mexico City and even into the emails of Sharpton, Jackson, and even 'The Dictator.'

I think he got a good point across.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's about TIME a famous American celebrity was UN-"politically correct"!

Banned

Opinions on Vid? American Comedian Slams Reconquista Mexican

Well, while I'm still thinking about that day when two United Airlines Boeing 767s, Flight 11 into the North Tower and Flight 175 into the South Tower, along with a Boeing 757, American Airlines Flight 77 crashing into the Pentagon, and yet another Boeing 757, United Airlines Flight 93, making a large smoldering crater after passengers stormed the cockpit, subsequently culminating with the airplane slamming into the ground in Pennsylvania.

I will never forget that this attack was done in the name of Islam.

I recall the cheers from America haters in the usual suspect countries. People also celebrated, applauded and rejoiced in Mexico City while burning American flags as one would expect from fair weather neighbors. No condolences were offered by the Mexican government in order to not appear subservant.

It's a gloomy day to be here in Sweden during this anniversary, but it could be worse; I could still be in Afghanistan, where men are men, and women are cattle, and the American media is on the constant lookout to prosecute American soldiers for giving each other high-fives after winning a fire fight against an enemy who were hell-bent on killing them.

I checked my emails. One urged me to take a look at the Huffington Post/Latino Politics site. I held my nose and perused the story, "Katt Williams apologizes for anti-Mexican statements."

He actually did not apologize, as per his interview on CNN.

Subterfuge is a many-splendored thing...

This is a non-event, and as usual, any mention of illegitimacy, illegality, illiberality, illicitnesses, illimitableness, illogicalities, or illuviation in regards to Mexicans will garner nominations for the anti-Mexican award (brought to you by the globalist university-think Lettuce Liberal Foundation, the Ford Foundation, and Univision).

This demonstration was not a rant, or anti-Mexican for that matter. It's called comedy -- but truth, with the exception that California and Arizona used to belong to Mexico.

That bogus Mexican Studies revisionist history is as legitimate as owning property on the Moon, or illegal aliens running across the border in record numbers, giving birth to multiple children and then claiming they are in fact, Americans while speaking only Spanish to them. No, the border did not cross them. The Department of Homeland Security flashed its badges, but only at Americans who could be anti-immigrant. These may be domestic terrorists here. The border was deemed innocent.

They actually did in fact, cross the border.

This is what we've come to expect. They are the quintessential lawless, corrupt, and duplicitous demographic. Arrogant, but thin-skinned. This can't be good when scrapping against desert vegetation. Their liberal wingmen, and the seditious La Raza contumacious mindset, much indisposed to stir resentment around the country will eventually force a counter action. As the American military serviceman knows, law enforcement agencies also have their hands tied behind their backs, (the equivalent of Special Order 40, Los Angeles), and/or a liberal seditious hispandering police chief (ex-Chief Bratton of Los Angeles) bowing to the criminal California State Senate filled to the rafters with Mexican loyalists and subversive scam artists who fraud the U.S. Fourteenth Amendent as have the generations before them. They are not Americans, and will never be in the true sense. They have lowered the standard for American citizenship to the level just above pond scum.

Have they apologized for this?

Americans of all races have expressed their disapproval for the constant tsunami of illegal aliens pouring across our borders, and the never-ending amnesty and DREAM Act scams pushed by racistists such as Illinois Congressman, La Raza loyalist, and anti-American Luis Gutierrez.

I've heard no apologies for anything he has said...

Through their own interpretation and lust for deception, AINOs (Americans in name only, i.e., "Anchor Babies") believe that illegal aliens and their children should have the identical rights and privileges as the descendants of slaves for whom the Fourteenth Amendment was written into the Constitution -- which confers citizenship through naturalization or by birth to persons “subject to the jurisdictionâ€

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123