Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Opinions wanted.

If the House passes any type of amnesty I say we march on Washington and surround it. And refuse to leave until WE get change. I still say not having a HUGE American march to counter the Illegals was a big mistake. WHat do you guys think? Do we March and be known? or sit still and get walked on if this crap goes through?

I agree !!!! Unfortunately nothing is done without news coverage and the news media has all but dropped this subject which should make our Senate traitors very happy.

We have to get in front of the cameras.

I think we need to march NOW, to make the House think a little more to prevent passing the bill.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

A splendid idea.

To assist in keeping the issue(s) in the public's mind the lovely, talented, concerned citizens of the cultural backwater of Omaha Nebraska will again be congregating in front of that vile den of scumminess, that putrid palace of matricular consular cards, protesting in front of the Mexico consulate on June 10 from 9 am to 5 pm.

All are invited to stand, sit, lay down, with the milling throng and show our presence to the masses of motor vehicles passing by on one of Omaha's well-traveled streets.

Revel in those honking their horns in support, giving the thumb's up...... watch in amazement at the number of Hispanics rolling past with a majority displaying their middle finger...... showing off their new ring or perhaps their recent manicure?

Come one come all, we'll have a ball.

Be there or be square.

If only we could amass a million patriots and stroll around the presidential palace and/or congress critterland to display our anger and concern and general dissatisfaction with the traitors selling out our country and culture.

I think we need to make a physical presence seen also but we don't have the public relations firm to organize it.

I fear if we do not - we will wish we had.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

I KNOW we'll all wished we had.
    The BIG question is here.........how do we get this across to the AMERICAN PEOPLE in a language they will truly understand and act on?
    One person or one small group here and there just isn't going to cut it and we all know that.
    A MOUNTAIN OF PEOPLE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
    Myself, I feel like going up to some people and knocking them up side the head and saying "HEY, WE'RE BEING INVADED HERE. WHAT'S IT GOING TO TAKE TO MAKE YOU AND THE REST OF THE US AMERICANS MOVE? WE'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY. " But that is not realistic.............
    I just don't know HOW to get it across to people. They all act like it's a problem for our government to take care of and don't bother them with it, when the GOVERNMENT IS THE PROBLEM.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

I've been saying that all along now but with pretty much no reponse....other than people are afraid of getting fired if they do, it takes money, "someone" needs to organize it......
    (no pain, no gain? The illegals had their entire families out in the streets, even the kids)
    I've heard lots of "yes, yes!" and "great idea!" and "Let's do it!"....and then everyone logs off and goes to mow the lawn, do the dishes, do their homework, go to work. This is how we got here....turning life's issues on and off like a TV. And the politicians, illegal aliens and their supporters hope it stays that way because they can then make all the changes they want right under everyones' noses. There is plenty of righteous indignation all around right now....but not much else....and that's not going to accomplish anything.

Know your customer. Know their wants, needs, fears, desires.... know all you can.

Tailor your product (in this case, knowledge about an ongoing invasion and the perils accompanying that invasion) to your customer.

Informing a group of retired folks? How about stressing the impact upon social security and the future their grandkids will face.

Poorer working class American(s) listening to you? Stress stagnant/declining wages and how the MILLIONS of invaders are making their cost of renting an abode soar ever higher.

A business owner in an industry that is known for a tendency to hire illegals? How about that flyer telling of the severe penalties for hiring illegals and how a competitior is allowed to use the RICO act to press federal charges against the firm/firm's owner hiring the illegals.

Somebody with a female child? Distribute a few of the news stories that tell of too many invaders lusting after young girls.

Some info is generic, applicable to all audiences or individuals. How about the many reports telling of the invaders who bypass medical screening spreading various diseases among the populace. Are you in an area with illegal alien's kids in the schools? Perhaps telling about school kids contracting the dreaded drug-resistant tuberculosis?

Info about the large number of gangs comprised of either all or mostly all illegal aliens can be used with all citizens. Plenty of horror stories to share.

Speaking to a patriotic organization? Tell about the incarceration rate of illegals.

How about a civic group with business owners present? Inform about the billions of dollars spent on illegals: social services, jailing the criminals, all the many many many dollar costs WE, the taxpayer, fork over.

How about an environmental group? Pictures of the immense amount of garbage along the border. The impact of the sheer masses of humanity on the ecosystem. Many negatives involved with too many people.

Parents with school kids.... tell of the HUGE expenses of educating non-English speakers and how that money is diverted from instructing their kids. Tell of teacher's attention diverted from their kids due to the extra time needed to instruct the illegal's kids. Tell of high drop-out rates and how so many of the invader's kids are disruptive in the schools (my own and other's experiences can verify this.

Consider your audience or the individual you are communicating with. Try to ascertain their fears, desires, concerns, interests then tailor your message to that group or person.

Facts and data are nice but, corporate America has spent billions of dollars determining the best methods to reach people and convince them what those corporations want folks to do. Appeals to emotion(s) are among the best methods. However, some folks are more receptive to logic and prefer "just the facts. please."

While interacting with the one(s) you want to convince don't rush. Try to determine the most effective method of reaching that person then use it.

Now, go forth and attempt to educate the human herd. Oh, speaking of herd.... always remember that humans are a pack animal and are creatures of habit. If you can convince your audience that the majority are opposed to the invasion and are taking steps, no matter how small, to fight the invasion, you increase your odds of convincing others to assist our cause.

One more thing.... always ask for an action if the audience appears even the slightest receptive. You DO carry little slips of paper with contact info for your elected representatives, dontcha'? How about some URLs for Web sites devoted to our cause? When I attend rallies I have a large selection of news stories printed out, ready for distribution. ALI-PAC also has some flyers ready for printing.

There is much you can do locally to spread the word. Have you offered to speak publically? Many local organizations love having speakers at their meetings.... it's something different and livens up what is usually a monotonous event.

Go forth and educate, enlighten, promote the cause of saving our country or culture.

I could not make that trip financially myself, however I would dig down deep and donate 50 dollars for the trip, I know that is not much, I am on a very fixed income here, I may be wrong and can't speak for everyone, I think though that most if they couldnt make the trip would be willing to donate money to help out with expenses of those who could! A wonderfull time would be when the house is debating the issue!

COME ON ALIPEC PEOPLE MAKE SOME PLEDGES TO HELP THOSE WHO CAN GO AND DO THE JOB FOR THOSE OF US WHO CAN'T!

We need to know the finalized details, date and where and when to send the donations.We need the best speakers who knows all the right words to say, which sure leaves me out, I know we have many on here who does have the, I will say the gift of gab lol it sure is a great gift!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

dxd

Re: Opinions wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    If the House passes any type of amnesty I say we march on Washington and surround it. And refuse to leave until WE get change. I still say not having a HUGE American march to counter the Illegals was a big mistake. WHat do you guys think? Do we March and be known? or sit still and get walked on if this crap goes through?
    If amnesty becomes law it can be challenged in federal court for Constitutionality. I have already spoken to Judicial Watch about that possibility. As far as your idea, I would suggest you review your history about what happened when the Bonus Army tried something similar.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast