Well, our local news have finally been covering stories about illegal aliens and actually calling them illegal aliens. Also, they have been having coverage of the border crisis and not painting those working to stem the border issue as evil, including the Minutemen. I am thrilled that not only does it seem that Bush and our local news seem to be giving in to the feelings of the majority (ALTHOUGH I REALIZE IT PROBABLY IS GRUDGINGLY, BUT OH WELL!!) but that the coverage reflects what the majority of the population beleives in. Our main paper here, The Oregonian, has had articles before, but they painted the illegals as these poor downtrodden folks and that we should not have animosity about them being here illegally. And one more piece of information that I just remebered. A while ago my husband and I went to a Habitat for Humanity meeting, we considered working towards a house with them , and during the application meeting the speaker made it very clear that you must be a citizen of this country to participate in their program, if you have naturalized, then you must show evidence of that. I told my husband that this was a first to hear in our state. If groups like us keep this issue at the forefront, and keep "pecking" away at the "status quo" of the big business and liberalist ideas of leaving things "the way they are", then we will soon have the "closet" activists out and realizing people like us are the majority and in the U.S., the majority rules!!!!KEEP UP THE GOOD WORKS AMERICAN CITIZENS.