Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is the thread where we were talking about the bill with the $4 mil.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-13514.html

Thanks, gearhead. I just moved the list:

Question: On Passage of the Bill (H.R. 3058, as amended )
    Vote Number: 264 Vote Date: October 20, 2005, 07:37 PM
    Required For Majority: 1/2 Vote Result: Bill Passed
    Measure Number: H.R. 3058 (Transportation, Treasury, Housing and Urban Development, the Judiciary, the District of Columbia, and Independent Agencies Appropriations Act, 2006 )
    Measure Title: A bill making appropriations for the Departments of Transportation, Treasury, and Housing and Urban Development, the Judiciary, District of Columbia, and independent agencies for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2006, and for other purposes.
    Vote Counts: YEAs 93
    NAYs 1
    Not Voting 6
    Vote Summary By Senator Name By Vote Position By Home State

Alphabetical by Senator Name Akaka (D-HI), Yea
    Alexander (R-TN), Yea
    Allard (R-CO), Yea
    Allen (R-VA), Yea
    Baucus (D-MT), Not Voting
    Bayh (D-IN), Nay
    Bennett (R-UT), Yea
    Biden (D-DE), Yea
    Bingaman (D-NM), Yea
    Bond (R-MO), Yea
    Boxer (D-CA), Yea
    Brownback (R-KS), Yea
    Bunning (R-KY), Yea
    Burns (R-MT), Yea
    Burr (R-NC), Yea
    Byrd (D-WV), Yea
    Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
    Carper (D-DE), Yea
    Chafee (R-RI), Yea
    Chambliss (R-GA), Yea
    Clinton (D-NY), Yea
    Coburn (R-OK), Yea
    Cochran (R-MS), Yea
    Coleman (R-MN), Yea
    Collins (R-ME), Yea
    Conrad (D-ND), Yea
    Cornyn (R-TX), Yea
    Corzine (D-NJ), Not Voting
    Craig (R-ID), Yea
    Crapo (R-ID), Yea
    Dayton (D-MN), Yea
    DeMint (R-SC), Yea
    DeWine (R-OH), Yea
    Dodd (D-CT), Yea
    Dole (R-NC), Yea
    Domenici (R-NM), Yea
    Dorgan (D-ND), Yea
    Durbin (D-IL), Yea
    Ensign (R-NV), Yea
    Enzi (R-WY), Yea
    Feingold (D-WI), Yea
    Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
    Frist (R-TN), Yea
    Graham (R-SC), Yea
    Grassley (R-IA), Yea
    Gregg (R-NH), Yea
    Hagel (R-NE), Yea
    Harkin (D-IA), Yea
    Hatch (R-UT), Yea
    Hutchison (R-TX), Yea
    Inhofe (R-OK), Yea
    Inouye (D-HI), Not Voting
    Isakson (R-GA), Yea
    Jeffords (I-VT), Yea
    Johnson (D-SD), Yea
    Kennedy (D-MA), Yea
    Kerry (D-MA), Yea
    Kohl (D-WI), Yea
    Kyl (R-AZ), Yea
    Landrieu (D-LA), Yea
    Lautenberg (D-NJ), Yea
    Leahy (D-VT), Yea
    Levin (D-MI), Yea
    Lieberman (D-CT), Yea
    Lincoln (D-AR), Yea
    Lott (R-MS), Yea
    Lugar (R-IN), Yea
    Martinez (R-FL), Yea
    McCain (R-AZ), Not Voting
    McConnell (R-KY), Yea
    Mikulski (D-MD), Yea
    Murkowski (R-AK), Yea
    Murray (D-WA), Yea
    Nelson (D-FL), Yea
    Nelson (D-NE), Yea
    Obama (D-IL), Yea
    Pryor (D-AR), Yea
    Reed (D-RI), Yea
    Reid (D-NV), Yea
    Roberts (R-KS), Yea
    Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
    Salazar (D-CO), Yea
    Santorum (R-PA), Yea
    Sarbanes (D-MD), Yea
    Schumer (D-NY), Not Voting
    Sessions (R-AL), Yea
    Shelby (R-AL), Yea
    Smith (R-OR), Yea
    Snowe (R-ME), Yea
    Specter (R-PA), Yea
    Stabenow (D-MI), Yea
    Stevens (R-AK), Yea
    Sununu (R-NH), Not Voting
    Talent (R-MO), Yea
    Thomas (R-WY), Yea
    Thune (R-SD), Yea
    Vitter (R-LA), Yea
    Voinovich (R-OH), Yea
    Warner (R-VA), Yea
    Wyden (D-OR), Yea

Almost ALL of them sold us out. SEE--that's just one more case of bills that PROBABLY slip through where they don't even know what they are voting on.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I saw this and i was yelling at the TV and i was like YEAH its about Time and he also said that he is going to do an investigation. Hopefully he can get some attention on this and help everything.

P

You know O'Reilly. When he puts his mind to investigating something, he won't let go until he gets the DIRT!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Heres a little bit about where they got the cash from...tell me NASA isn't on that list, please.

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/articl ... s&id=10623

Title: GOP Congress Earmarks $4 Million for Leftist Pro-Illegal Alien Group
    Source: Human Events
    URL Source: http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php? print=yes&id=10623
    Published: Dec 2, 2005
    Author: Amanda B. Carpenter
    Post Date: 2005-12-02 19:10:15 by supertracpak
    7 Comments

Thanks to a congressional earmark, an open-borders advocacy group that pushes for driver’s licenses, free in-state tuition and healthcare for illegal aliens and bilingual requirements for state agencies and ballots is slated to get $4 million in new taxpayer money to add to the more than $30 million it has received from various federal agencies since 1996.

The National Council of La Raza (NCLR), Spanish for “the race,� will get its latest grant through an appropriations bill passed by Congress on November 18. The Joint Explanatory Statement of HR 3058, available on the House’s Rules Committee website lists 1,100 plus earmarks in the bill, including La Raza’s grant under the Housing and Urban Development Department’s Self-Help and Assisted Ownership Programs. Under this account La Raza will receive four times as much as the Special Olympics, which won a $1-million earmark.

La Raza is the nation’s largest Hispanic advocacy organization. It was adamantly opposed to the REAL ID Act, which will prevent states from issuing driver’s licenses to illegal aliens if they want them to be usable for federal purposes. It is also opposed to the CLEAR Act, which would grant state and local law enforcement agencies that wish to do so the authority to enforce federal immigration laws.

Spontaneous Spending

The Capital Research Center (CRC), which rates public interest groups on a scale of 1 to 8, with 1 equaling “radical left� and 8 equaling “free market right,� gave La Raza a rating of 2, the same rating it gave People for the American Way and NARAL Pro-Choice America. CRC reports that La Raza’s net assets totaled nearly $52 million in 2003.

La Raza Senior Vice President Charles Kamasaki explained in an e-mail that his group typically gets government grants three different ways: The largest awards probably come from competitive bidding processes for grants and contracts said Kamasaki. But other grants include congressional earmarksâ€â€
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

Despite the significant federal assistance La Raza has received, Cecilia Munoz, the group’s vice president for policy, has rebuked the Bush Administration for not catering to the needs of immigrants
    REBUKED BUSH??? EXCUSE ME. For not catering to the NEEDS OF IMMIGRANTS??? WHAT are they DOING HERE?? And, they DO NOT MEAN LEGAL IMMIGRANTS EITHER.

The legislators who consistently vote for this kind of crap yet won't do a damn thing to secure our borders and curtail the number of people needing these handouts definitely need their heads examined. It is so frustrating!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE. WHERE are their PRIORITIES???

Obviously whatever those priorities are they have nothing whatsoever to do with America or Americans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JERK THEIR 501 C 3 Status. It is this "status" that makes them eligible for grants from the federal government and any state government. El Pueblo got a $400,000 grant from the state of North Carolina...do you all remember????

I've been harping on this for over 8 months. These are "charity" frauds. They are Political Action Groups just like ALIPAC not "charities". They provide no charity. In their every waking spending moment, they are performing anti-American treasonous and illegal assistance to foreign nationals with tax excempt contributions and even federal and state funding grants.

SHUT THESE PEOPLE DOWN!!

They are responsible for most of what is happening through their lobbying, through their WHINING on Lou Dobbs, spending our money feeding these CongressPigs, courting them, flirting with them, holding expensive meetings and "conventions" with OUR FRIGGIN MONEY to work against us against the people of the United States in favor of FOREIGN INTERESTS.

They are TraitorScams...any MSM or CongressCritter having so much as a "conversation" with these TurdBowlLeaders needs to be BOYCOTTED and our Backs Turned on Them.

GO NORWOOD!!!

GO O'REILLY!!!

Shut these ButtHoles down...today. Jerk their 501 C 3 Status TODAY. They are plain and simple FRAUDS.

Guess who is on the Board of Directors for El Pueblo, the national 501 C 3 affiliate of National Council of La Raza...a Dr. Monroe from the Kelloggs Foundation....Kelloggs = Carlos Gutierrez....Secretary of Commerce for the United States....Cuban Born, raised in Mexico....former CEO of Kelloggs, Globalist Turds, sent their boy straight to the US Cabinet to handle all these FTA Treason Treaties.

SEE????

TRAITORS!!!

Don't touch another Kellogg's cereal. It's GMO anyway and over a life time may either kill ya or mutate ya.

Flush all your Kellogg cereals down the garbage disposal. DO NOT FEED IT TO THE BIRDS. Studies prove that GMO seeds kill butterflies, honey bees, birds, beneficial insects, and small mammals. They are toxic injected with a Bt Toxin. That's why they are purple instead of a natural color when they are planted. They are also "sterile". Remember the old saying, "you are what you eat."

Well if there was ever a time to remember that little saying....NOW IS THE TIME.

US Fertility rates on the decline. Something is causing it.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast