Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

O'Reilly Attacks 15 MILLION Grant to La Raza

Did any of you see O'Reilly last night? He did a segment with Rep. Charles Norwood about that 15 million dollar grant to La Raza. I checked to see if there was a transcript and it said to come back after noon to see more on the stories from last night. I will try to remember to do that!

Anyway, he was INFURIATED that nobody can account for this money, how they GOT and WHAT THEY DO WITH IT. Rep. Charles Norwood of Georgia is trying to find out who La Raza's "SUGAR DADDY" is in the Senate. He said that the Senate is the one who stuck this in and they should be exercising oversight but they aren't. O'Reilly says that he is going to investigate the organization and the taxpayer funds and get back on it after the first of the year.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I saw that too. He specifically mentioned that $4 mil. that we were discussing last week, I think he said the house took it out and the Senate put it back in. O'Reilly can sometimes be "different" lol , but I hope he can do something about this.

You're right, gearhead. But, when something riles him, he WILL sink his teeth in and investigate. I'm anxious to see what he comes back with! I heard him mention that 4 million too. Evidently, that could be used for anything they wanted according to Congressman Norwood. I think he said it was from HUD if I'm not mistaken.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

15 mil plus the 1.8 million for D.C. This is just WRONG!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

It's reverse discrimination is what it is!

can we find a bill number on this check see who voted for it then smoke butt over it ???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bootsie, if you can get the transcript it might have the bill number in it. I feel like doing ugly emails to some of our representatives today.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I swear--I MIGHT be wrong but I THOUGHT they said LAST year. They should have the transcript (if the actually do a complete transcript) in couple of hours.

GO BOOTSIE!!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here's the PARTIAL transcript. They must not do like Lou and post the whole thing:

Personal Story Segment
    The government & your tax dollars
    Guest: Congressman Charles Norwood
    La Raza is an Hispanic organization that received more than $15 million dollars in federal money last year. Georgia Congressman Charles Norwood explained why he is outraged by the appropriation. "They're a group for open borders, they're against anyone in Congress who opposes open borders, and they want illegal immigrants to vote. But somehow they got $15 million from the taxpayers." The Factor pledged to investigate how that money is being spent. "La Raza told us it gets the money, but is hazy on what they do with it. They're entitled to say anything they want, but they're not entitled to $15 million. Let's try to find out what they're doing with the money."

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast