Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

O'Reilly & Geraldo Will Go At It Again Tonight

Geraldo is suppose to be on the O'Reilly show tonight. I wonder if it will be ballistic again. I'm sure it will be about the Newark case.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ORiley is so full of it. HE is FOR amnesty. AGAIN. I have not watched bill since his interview with McCain. He gave that traitor a free pass and I lost all respect for him.

"If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Thanks for the warning. I won't be watching O'Reilly tonight then because I can't stand that racist Geraldo.

i didnt watch it but in the previews Oreilly said that would be talking
    about some Rapper who uses foul language and other stuff performing
    at Va Tech welcome back concert

Ya they did, but I still turned the channel so Fox could see that when Geraldo is on the ratings go down. I suggest we do that. When we know he is going to be on we tune to the show, then when he comes on we turn the channel. I wonder what kind of an impact that would have?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think the so-called rants between O'Reilly and Geraldo are pure theater. They tried it a couple of months ago and it was big news the following day. They have tried to feed off it ever since. O'Reilly has such an ego he would never allow anyone on his show who would issue a serious challenge. His ratings have fallen and he is trying a myriad of gimmicks in an effort to recover.

I agree that O'Reilly is just looking for ratings now. I used to watch him fathfully but I have since changed my opinion of him as he flip flops all the time on illegal immigration, much like our congressmen are doing now.

They're having a Welcome Back concert at Virginia Tech, and one of the artists is apparently a violent rapper, with lyrics about killing.

I don't know if the kids care about that, but others are up in arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    I agree that O'Reilly is just looking for ratings now. I used to watch him fathfully but I have since changed my opinion of him as he flip flops all the time on illegal immigration, much like our congressmen are doing now.
    Me too. He is another hyprocrite in my opinion. He always says that it is his job to protect the kids, and yet he hasn't taken on the killing/molestations of innocent children by illegal immigrants.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

We were listening to Bill on the radio one day. An illegal immigrant from Australia or somewhere called in. Said he came to the USA with his "partner" something like 20 years ago. His partner died. He is now in a relationship with another US citizen. His grandmother or someone is sick and he wants to go see her but is afraid he will not get back in our country if he goes. Bill told him to go and come back thru Canada and he wouldn't have a problem. That just got me so po'd I had to turn him off. He lies and is nothing but an actor. When he promotes an illegal and tells him how to get back in that says way too much for me to stomach him. How many other illegals heard that and found out that there is a back door thanks to our friend Bill!!!!
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast