Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Disney is capitalizing on the HUGE illegal population, no doubt about that! Nice to know that while we are all struggling to make a descent living we are subsidizing them so that they can spend thousands on a party for their fifteen year old anchors! Wonder if they would do the same for us?

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    15 is considered an "older woman?"
    this is the 3rd World you're talking about. for them, 15 is practically over the hill.

AE

Yeah, that Quinceanera must be the "coming of age" party, our neighbors had their sons girlfriends 15th birthday over at their side of the duplex, and hosted her family, and to prove she was now a woman, she is about 7 months pregnant!!

I do agree that if someone is here legally, and yet celebrates this, I have little problem with it, but it does seem that Disney is targeting the illegals under the OBL standard of them being "immigrants", thus making their money grubbing pandering to the illegals somewhat o.k. in their minds.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    Yeah, that Quinceanera must be the "coming of age" party, our neighbors had their sons girlfriends 15th birthday over at their side of the duplex, and hosted her family, and to prove she was now a woman, she is about 7 months pregnant!!

I do agree that if someone is here legally, and yet celebrates this, I have little problem with it, but it does seem that Disney is targeting the illegals under the OBL standard of them being "immigrants", thus making their money grubbing pandering to the illegals somewhat o.k. in their minds.
    Think of the $$$ Disneyland would make if every IA visited them at least once....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    "It's your moment, but you also share with your family and friends that you're becoming an older woman," she said.
    15 is considered an "older woman?"
    Precisely SNT!!! They then wonder why out of wedlock births are so high among hispanics! If your culture is suggesting a girl of 15 is a woman, then what's a possible extension of being a "woman?"

Not saying these celebrations are a direct causation, but I certainly wouldn't be taking that risk with my 15 year old daughter.
    I totally agree here. Parading your 15 year old daughter around and advertising that she is ripe for the pickens is totally third world and disgusting. No wonder there are so many teenaged Latinas getting pregnant so young. And no wonder they don't finish high school then.

Wonder if the package comes with Mickey child rape suite?

[quote]Social workers report that the impregnators of younger Hispanic women are with some regularity their uncles, not necessarily seen as a bad thing by the mother’s family. Alternatively, the father may be the boyfriend of the girl’s mother, who then continues to stay with the grandmother. Older men seek out young girls in the belief that a virgin cannot get pregnant during her first intercourse, and to avoid sexually transmitted diseases.

The tradition of starting families young and expand- ing them quickly can come into conflict with more modern American mores. Ron Storm, the director of the Hillview Acres foster-care home in Chino, tells of a 15-year-old girl who was taken away from the 21-year-old father of her child by a local child-welfare department. The boyfriend went to jail, charged with rape. But the girl’s parents complained about the agency’s interference, and eventually both the girl and her boyfriend ended up going back to Mexico, presumably to have more children. [b]“At 15, as the Quinceañera tradition celebrates, you’re considered ready for marriage,â€
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One glaring omission from this report. If illegal aliens are so poor, how can they afford Disney World?

Throwing a Quinceañera is not cheap. Neither is vacationing at Disney.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I did not read the part where the people were illegal aliens. Its Epcot center which is designed to show people, how people are around the world. You should go there and check it out.
    "The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, freeman or slaves; whether they are to have any property they can call their own" - G. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    One glaring omission from this report. If illegal aliens are so poor, how can they afford Disney World?

Throwing a Quinceañera is not cheap. Neither is vacationing at Disney.
    I thought this also, but when I see them still driving Escalades and other large SUV's with this economy and these gas prices-they must still be getting the $$$ from somewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by FreeTheUSA
    I did not read the part where the people were illegal aliens. Its Epcot center which is designed to show people, how people are around the world. You should go there and check it out.
    I DID check out Epcot when we were there in 2000. I found it very dissapointing. Disneyland in Anahiem is much better.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast