Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by FreeTheUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    I did not read the part where the people were illegal aliens. Its Epcot center which is designed to show people, how people are around the world. You should go there and check it out.
    If I want to see "how people are around the world" I will buy a plane ticket and travel. I see no need to visit the Epcot center to engage in their corporate version of cultural diversity...
    its more based on food and clothing style, then cultural diversity.
    Great! I'm glad we cleared that up. Fortunately for me, I live in California and get treated to that spectacle on a daily basis...
    is that good or bad?
    I like all types of food and really could careless how people dress. So, I guess it's irrelevant. All the more reason as why I do not understand why I or anyone would need to visit the Epcot center, as you seem to suggest, in order to see how other cultures eat and dress. Can you explain that?

Seriously...couldn't I just try a new restraunt or read National Geographic and get basically the same experience without spending hundreds of dollars?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

FreeTheUSA: NO SCHOOL SYSTEM TEACHES ABOUT THE TAX DOLLAR SPENDING CULTURE EDUCATION - YOU LEARN THAT OWN YOUR OWN!

LEARN, LISTEN, WATCH, AND YOU WILL BE LIVING IN THE CULTURE EDUCATION OF THE LOSS OF THE TAX DOLLAR.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How much money have we loss due to all the different cultures of the world?

1. There is China - birth control and etc.....

2. The countries that buy our debt and we buy their oil....

3. All the not so FREE TRADE DEALS....

4. Illegal criminal aliens are here -

DO YOU NEED MORE OF A TAX DOLLAR EDUCATION ON THE CULTURES OF THE WORLD?

There are so many!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I did not read the part where the people were illegal aliens. Its Epcot center which is designed to show people, how people are around the world. You should go there and check it out.
    If I want to see "how people are around the world" I will buy a plane ticket and travel. I see no need to visit the Epcot center to engage in their corporate version of cultural diversity...
    its more based on food and clothing style, then cultural diversity.
    Not sure how this one slipped by me. But it did.

I always though "food and dress" were part of what made a culture "diverse" from that of others! I guess I was wrong. LOL

I do not understand why I or anyone would need to visit the Epcot center, as you seem to suggest, in order to see how other cultures eat and dress. Can you explain that?

Seriously...couldn't I just try a new restraunt or read National Geographic and get basically the same experience without spending hundreds of dollars?
    I thought if anyone not you in general, had not gone there it is hard for them to judge something they have never experienced. I think Walt Disney was a great American, to me it did not sound like the Disney people were inviting illegal aliens to epcot but legal ones maybe.
    "The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, freeman or slaves; whether they are to have any property they can call their own" - G. Washington

But we all know many illegal will be there; and are there now.

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    But we all know many illegal will be there; and are there now.
    its not Disney's job to round them up. If you know that to be true, why isn't homeland security there rounding them up?
    "The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, freeman or slaves; whether they are to have any property they can call their own" - G. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I DID check out Epcot when we were there in 2000. I found it very dissapointing. Disneyland in Anahiem is much better.
    Hi FreeTheUSA and welcome. To answer your question on why Epcot was a let down:

As beautiful as it is-I found the waiting in line the most annoying. While they try to keep us entertained for the wait, they had the tv's up so loud I had to plug my ears. I literally could not hear what the person Iwas standing next to was saying. Then we went to some dinosaur exhibit that was narrated by none other than Ellen Degenerate herself and even THAT was too loud.

On the one good ride they had open, a roller coaster I believe, ended up shutting down as soon as we made it to the front of the line. I left there with a screaming headache. Guess my expectations were too high. I agree with you, Disney was a great American and has contributed much to our culture and way of life...

FreeTheUSA: Give illegal criminal aliens all your free passes if you want to. I will not anymore!

Why isn't ICE at my local grocery store checking IDs? That's the answer!

BIG BUSINESS - BIG BUSINESS;

Guess the illegal criminal aliens aren't in American Jobs, Schools, and using federal and state taxpayer dollars even though they aren't entitled.

Maybe there will be more raids before the Disney Party.

What would really be super nice is if ICE did a raid at Disney World!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So you honestly think Disney shouldn't do anything in the fight on invasion of America?

Disneyland in Anaheim is FILLED with illegals!!!! I can just imagine DISNEYWORLD.

WE ARE NOT FOOLS!

ICE NEEDS TO GET IN THERE!

DOES DISNEY LET THEM IN FREE OR AT A REDUCED RATE? AND WE, AMERICANS PAY THE HIGHER COST?

SOMETHING IS GOING ON AND IT IS NOT GOOD FOR AMERICA.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234