Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeTheUSA
    I did not read the part where the people were illegal aliens. Its Epcot center which is designed to show people, how people are around the world. You should go there and check it out.
    I DID check out Epcot when we were there in 2000. I found it very dissapointing. Disneyland in Anahiem is much better.
    disappointing in what way?
    "The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, freeman or slaves; whether they are to have any property they can call their own" - G. Washington

I think Americans have been educated all to well through our tax dollars about ALL THE WORLD.

No More of other cultures; Americans culture and laws or leave.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I did not read the part where the people were illegal aliens. Its Epcot center which is designed to show people, how people are around the world. You should go there and check it out.
    If I want to see "how people are around the world" I will buy a plane ticket and travel. I see no need to visit the Epcot center to engage in their corporate version of cultural diversity...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Well a trip to Disney's Epcot Center is out of the question for this American family, we have taxes and bills to pay, and we only have one family living in this home, so it is all on this one income. The opposite is true of most of my neighbors, so it is not a wonder that some can afford lavish 15th b-day parties for their young ladies, Disney parties or not.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    I think Americans have been educated all to well through our tax dollars about ALL THE WORLD.

No More of other cultures; Americans culture and laws or leave.
    I do not think the school system teaches history or geography very well. Which American culture are you referring to?
    "The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, freeman or slaves; whether they are to have any property they can call their own" - G. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    If I want to see "how people are around the world" I will buy a plane ticket and travel. I see no need to visit the Epcot center to engage in their corporate version of cultural diversity...
    its more based on food and clothing style, then cultural diversity.

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    "It's your moment, but you also share with your family and friends that you're becoming an older woman," she said.
    15 is considered an "older woman?"

12 is the age of consent in Mexico. They must be middle-age by 15!
    In Mexico they are probably considered "OLD MAIDS" at 15.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Google the Bradley Project...order free copies and distribute to your local School Board Commissioners, your state Representative and State Senator.

I just received a dozen and have mailed them out today.

Great! I'm glad we cleared that up. Fortunately for me, I live in California and get treated to that spectacle on a daily basis...

Great! I'm glad we cleared that up. Fortunately for me, I live in California and get treated to that spectacle on a daily basis...
    is that good or bad?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast