Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Juan Jose Gutierrez, leader of the May 1st boycott is now saying that the illegals cause is that of America's need to break away from Britian.

First , they related to Civil Right Movement of the 60's, then it was Dr kings marches,and his "Dream" ,next it's Our National Anthem,and today...

Juan Jose Gutierrez, leader of the May 1st boycott is now saying that the illegals cause is that of America's need to break away from Britian .

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    You can be an undocumented retailer. If anyone asks why all the Mexican CDs are bootlegs scream racism.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

IL: "The Most Corrupt State in The Country outside of Mexico"
    Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen
    Juan Jose Gutierrez, leader of the May 1st boycott is now saying that the illegals cause is that of America's need to break away from Britian.

First , they related to Civil Right Movement of the 60's, then it was Dr kings marches,and his "Dream" ,next it's Our National Anthem,and today...

Juan Jose Gutierrez, leader of the May 1st boycott is now saying that the illegals cause is that of America's need to break away from Britian .
    These useless Hispanics need to break away from this Country and leave us alone.
    "IMPEACH JORGE BUSH NOW!!"

I've just watched some video of some demonstrations in California several weeks ago.

After seeing what I've seen and heard what I've heard - PLUS this new "Latino style national anthem" and another video where they are chanting "La Raza! Viva Aztlan!!" and "...those gringo rednecks who pass these laws will think twice..." and "... we are in a civil war..." and "... this is war para La Raza!"...

The time for a peaceful end has long past. We are too late! My suggestion at this moment in time, and I say this with lots of love for you in my heart, is this: Do everything you can to ensure your children and yourselves are going to be fed and have a good source of water on hand. These radical groups are the most serious threat I've seen to our nation, even out of the time I served in our military. The threat has been understated! Push your representatives to bring our military troops back home now! We are going to need them I'm afraid.

Prepare to defend yourselves - please!! I don't say this lightly - not in the least bit. It is one thing to let one's emotions run away without having legitimate cause thus blowing something out of proportion. I only wish I were simply blowing this out of proportion. I can only dream that I were!

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Never hurts to be prepared. I would think our government would shudder at the thought of a battle on our soil. Our economy will plummet faster than you can learn to speak spanish. If our economy collapses our politicians lose all power.

I have a feeling that there are Federal Agencies keeping a close eye on this. They're just not making it public.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Just you wait and see......That bilingual "Star-Spangled Banner" will be playing while the American Flag flies upside down AND under the Mexican rag! Oops, I meant flag!

Are you happy now President Bush? Your poll numbers are going to keep falling faster than the prices at Wal-mart!

concernedveteran, I hear ya. My husband is active duty, and I actually thank God we live on a military base here in CA. I pray it will afford us some protection when the sh*t hits the fan. I figure they'll either be furious when things don't go their way on the immigration legislation or they will be emboldened by our legislature's attempt to give away the farm. In either event, I think we are in for some rough times ahead. You mentioned protecting your children, that's why I have gotten so deep into this so fast. Our country is rapidly changing into a place that I neither recognize nor care for my children to experience. I never dreamed I would see the day I would have to worry about the total breakdown of civil society in this country, but here we are. Let's hope Congress can pull their heads out of their collective rumps in time to make a difference on this. I'm not going to hold my breath on that, but I am working on our family's emergency plan.
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

Well concernedmother, I must say that the honest truth of the matter is as follows. And keep in mind, I blame myself just as harshly as everyone else. We are the ones to blame!

We have slumbered. We have all experienced varying degrees of apathy and false security for far too long. We devote too much time to video games, fun internet websites, RV vacationing, sports, shopping and other amenities we have been blessed to enjoy. The problem is, we haven't devoted time alongside those "other things" to stop and take a look around us.

We have children leaving high school who can't fire off every president of the United States from George Washington to G.W. Bush Jr. We have children who don't even know what the U.S. Constitution says, or the Bill of Rights. And frankly, even the few who do tend to agree with the current President as he was recorded as saying [about the Constitution] that it's "... just a goddamned piece of paper..." If he doesn't think veterans out here stood up and took note of that little statement, he is sadly mistaken.

It has been said that a people reap what they deserve when it comes to a government such as ours. If a government was created of, by and for the people - then it is the people who have chosen to let things get entirely out of control. And, ultimately then, it is the PEOPLE who will be found with the necessity to undo that which they allowed to begin when the government has left their control.

Times are going to be very severe, I grant you that. I hope that those of us out here like me and others like me DO give you at least some sense of peace within yourself. But to be totally honest, the next American Battle is going to be fought by military, veteran and civilian alike.

Tell your husband that, though I'm not on active duty any longer, I am WITH HIM! The reason I started this thread was to form close bonds between veteran and active duty military alike - and to form a network to address "La Raza" and "Aztlan". We certainly need to make a project of THIS!

Pro Patri Vigilans!

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

They are doing this because their first round of corporate sponsored rallies showed embarrassingly that the illegals do not know or care to sing the national anthem or say the pledge of allegiance.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

INCREDIBLE!

Above somebody says Trevi is a convicted child molester.....no, she was never convicted in either Brasil or Mexico. She was held in jail for several years because in those countries you are guilty until found innocent.

What Trevi did in Brazil was give birth to a baby girl named AnaDalay who mysteriously died after 32 days and NOBODY has been held repsonsible for the disappearance of this child in Brazil. This was before she was arrested and had a SECONDchild while in jail in Brazil. (To make people forget the first Ana Dalay?) She participated in the singing of our national anthem in Spanish a few months ago? I just learned this....she was accused by another Mexican woman of killing her child who was with Gloria and the father and several others girls i the entourage.....however where is the American ENGLISH speaking press on this disappearance of her FIRST baby ANA Dalay? She should not be able to walk out of her house in Florida or Texas without having 10 reporters asking about this child....

How could Condeleeza Rice and the State Department allow her to re-enter the US with a visa given by the State Department when nobody knows where her child is and nobody is asking her?

Something stinks horribly about this baby of Gloria Trevi and no Congressman, politican or anybody else is asking questions and why not?
    The Democrats want to give the country away and the Republicans want to sell it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12