Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our Troubled Country: Importing Poverty - Frosty Wooldridge

OUR TROUBLED COUNTRY: IMPORTING POVERTY

By Frosty Wooldridge
    June 16, 2008
    NewsWithViews.com

Brian Williams reported to the nation last month that Detroit, Michigan high schools suffer a 76 percent drop-out/flunk-out rate for high school seniors. All totaled, 1.2 million eighteen year olds hit the streets functionally illiterate annually. In Denver, Colorado, 73 percent of children live in poverty.

U.S. Representative Tom Tancredo said, “Immigration, both legal and illegal, is the cause of a significant part of Colorado's increase in child poverty.â€

[/quote]However, Colorado Governor Bill Ritter (D) refuses to enforce H.B. 1023. The legislature passed that law in 2006 to fine and imprison employers of illegal aliens. Ritter won’t enforce it while Colorado taxpayers shell out $1.1 billion annually for all services for illegal aliens and their children.[quote]

Colorado needs help aginst this horrible man's adjenda! I hate so much to see our state bieng run into the ground and I can't recall any group ever putting pressure on him. :cry
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I put my faith in Tom Tancredo . I hope the citizens of Co can wake up and get some fire in their blood against this Mexican scam .
    Again i repete . BUSH Crime Family must go ! In bed with Mexicans , acting like Mexicans is NOT the American way or in our Constitution
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

However, Colorado Governor Bill Ritter (D) refuses to enforce H.B. 1023. The legislature passed that law in 2006 to fine and imprison employers of illegal aliens. Ritter won’t enforce it while Colorado taxpayers shell out $1.1 billion annually for all services for illegal aliens and their children.

Colorado needs help aginst this horrible man's adjenda! I hate so much to see our state bieng run into the ground and I can't recall any group ever putting pressure on him. :cry
    Same thing is happening here in LA (naturally). City Council just initiated legislation to stop the E-Verify system. We are living in a state of full-blown anarchy!

Americans better wake up and start screaming to their U.S. Represenatives because we are real close to it being to late!!

>>ACTION ALERT 6/18<<
    It's D-day in NC so lets help the boots on the ground!!
    We need calls from those who can not attend the "RALLY IN RALEIGH"
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION IN NORTH CAROLINA
    INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-119822.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I have family in north cal and we go up like two to 3 times a year and every time it just keeps getting worse! California needs to be cleaned of all of its reps, judges, and everyone else that is curroupt.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Same thing is happening here in LA (naturally). City Council just initiated legislation to stop the E-Verify system. We are living in a state of full-blown anarchy!
    Hadn't heard this. This is indeed anarchy. To openly facilitate lawbreaking and illegality on such a massive scale. Unbelievable.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Im in CA. Is there a website that lists the Representatives that are endorsing illegals? I'd like some fax #'s and eMails. I just dont know who to contact and what their stance is....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Im in CA. Is there a website that lists the Representatives that are endorsing illegals? I'd like some fax #'s and eMails. I just dont know who to contact and what their stance is....
    It is a good bet if you contact all Demacrates in the Calif state Legislature you would find the culprits....

Check this alipac state campaign thread out on Calif. also all contact information for your state Representatives and Governor is on this thread
    We try to keep the information updated on these state threads but sometimes it is hard to keep up with...so anyone with information pretaining to that state on Legislation can post it there also.....check it out!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-58985.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Duplicate Post Original tread at
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-119672-0.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast