Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

L.A. child Support Services

Child Support Services,
    Department of
    Steven J. Golightly, Director

5770 S. Eastern Ave.
    Commerce 90040
    http://cssd.lacounty.gov/
    cservice@cssd.lacounty.gov
    (323) 889-3340

Fax: (323) 838-9545

Child Support Services Department
    Los Angeles County
    5770 South Eastern Avenue
    Commerce, CA. 90040-2924
    (323) 890-9800

PLEASE CALL THE CSSD AND REQUEST AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE BLATANT ABUSE OF SAUL ARELLANO. NO 8 YEAR OLD SHOULD HAVE THIS KIND OF LIFFE, BEING PARADED ALL OVER THE COUNTRY AND BEING PUMPED FULL OF HYPE HE DOESN'T HALF UNDERSTAND. MAKE SURE YOU MENTION THE UPCOMING NATIONAL TOOUR.

THIS CHILD SHOULD BE PLACED IN A STEADY, CARING HOUSEHOLD, SHIELDED FROM PUBLIC USE AND ABUSE AND ALLOWED TO GO TO SCHOOL AND BE A CHILD.

I made my call, will you make one too?

The upcoming boycott on sept 12 is supposed to be nation wide. The way the boycott is supposed to work is simple, no illegals spend any money on that day. They think corporate America will be hit so hard in the pocket book it will end the debate once and for all.

My plan of action:

I am saving my money and planning on spending a nice day of shopping. It will be a real treat not to have to listen to Spanish in the stores. I mean, the Spanish speakers are all supposed to stay home right? I think then I will take my family out to a restaurant where I can enjoy dining without any Spanish being spoken.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12