Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If they leaped to there feet they were hard to see. All of them are only 5 feet tall.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    If they leaped to there feet they were hard to see. All of them are only 5 feet tall.
    That is not an appropriate comment! We cannot start picking on them because of the way they look. Its like if I said the white patriots were hard to spot since they are so white you can almost see through them. Not cool right?

AZ passed legislation dealing with ILLEGAL ALIENS. How can Phoenix decide they aren't going to adhere to this legislation?

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanPatriot23
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    That is not an appropriate comment! We cannot start picking on them because of the way they look. Its like if I said the white patriots were hard to spot since they are so white you can almost see through them. Not cool right?
    Uhh...they say MUCH worse than that and it's perfectly fine with the gov., libs, and PC crowd.

I think there should be a national campaign, by all patriot groups and activists, to make Americans aware of their True Rights - not what the judge tells them - when they end up on jury. The last real power we have is the power to strike down any laws that we deem unjust or Unconstitutional. This power was given to us by the Forefathers to prevent the gov. from gaining too much power.

If the majority of Americans where aware of their rights as jurists, I believe we would see sweeping changes in this Country. Imagine the BP trials where the jury ignores the evidence and simply nullifies the law that was used to indict them.

You are right I am sorry. Sometimes the mean in me just comes out.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Patriots

Bren,
    I'm not trying to be divisive, and I'm certainly not contesting that representatives of the "open border lobby" often behave badly, violently, and, in fact, illegally, or that there always are more of them at these public events because many evidentally are "paid demonstrators".

However, my point is that FOR THIS VERY reason representatives of immigration law enforcement can never allow themselves to engage in any disorderly behavior at public forums. We know that the MSM will ignore any unsavory behavior on the part of the "poor, oppressed" (sic) OBL demonstrators, and play up any infractions, real or perceived, from our side. Now that the "tide of public opinion" seems to have turned strongly in the direction of immigration law enforcement, we cannot afford to "blow it" by ever appearing to be the "violent vigilantes" that the television cameras and editorial pages of major newspapers wish to portray. That's all I meant - OK? Beyond that, I greatly admire the courage of the people who attend these public meetings, and I agree it would be good if we had a video of the entire meeting. t2st
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I understand what texas2step is saying.

That's why I would like to have seen the entire video not just the last part.

But the fact is, we, the ones who want our laws enforced, do have to be better than the ones speaking, shouting, demanding the open border. That's just a fact. Caesar's wife and all that.

This is a PR war as much as anything else. WE want others across the country to join in our cause - in some way. It may just be as simple and private as voting for someone who wants to enforce the laws - and it may be to write letters, or even to be a part of demonstrations. We don't want to alienate people because they feel they don't want to be associated with rude behavior.

That's just the facts. Now we didn't see the rest of it, and we know the media distorts everything -

Again, there will be people sent to these meetings pretended to be on our side who will be disruptive and disrespectful. If it hasn't already happened - it will. We need to be vigilant.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Texas2step, maybe I am wrong here, BUT isnt it customary to start Public meetings with the Pledge? I know the town council meeting here do, and EVERYBODY stands for it, a show of RESPECT.
    In 1953/54 President Eisenhower deported over 1.3 Million Illegals. The main reason for this mass deportation was because THE CITIZENS were upset about the illegal farmworkers, and they MADE SURE our Govt. heard them. I got interested in the Illegal issue after 9/11, I guess I'm fairly new at it. The one thing I have learned though since then is this...It is a COMMON SENSE ISSUE! Period.
    When our elected PUBLIC Officials start doing things AGAINST the WILL OF THE PEOPLE...We need to Speak a little Louder.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Patriots....

PatriotofPast,
    It may be customary for the "Pledge of Allegniance" to be recited to begin a public meeting if it is led as part of the opening by one of the public officials conducting the meeting. I have never heard of it being "customary" for people to disrupt such a meeting by shouting it--or anything else--from the audience to the stage. I think you're making too much of my simple post on this issue! I just don't think this sort of conduct helps our cause in any way, and,in fact, significantly weakens the progress which has been made in turning public opinion toward supporting border and immigration law enforcement. Much of this progress seems to be a result of the unruly, "mob-like" protests conducted by the "Open Borders Lobby" through U.S. city streets last year, so surely we want to stay away from using their tactics as much as possible. Just a thought.

Re: Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    Bren,
    I'm not trying to be divisive, and I'm certainly not contesting that representatives of the "open border lobby" often behave badly, violently, and, in fact, illegally, or that there always are more of them at these public events because many evidentally are "paid demonstrators".

However, my point is that FOR THIS VERY reason representatives of immigration law enforcement can never allow themselves to engage in any disorderly behavior at public forums. We know that the MSM will ignore any unsavory behavior on the part of the "poor, oppressed" (sic) OBL demonstrators, and play up any infractions, real or perceived, from our side. Now that the "tide of public opinion" seems to have turned strongly in the direction of immigration law enforcement, we cannot afford to "blow it" by ever appearing to be the "violent vigilantes" that the television cameras and editorial pages of major newspapers wish to portray. That's all I meant - OK? Beyond that, I greatly admire the courage of the people who attend these public meetings, and I agree it would be good if we had a video of the entire meeting. t2st
    Texas2Step:

Nothing personal, don't worry. However, what you are not taking into consideration............

The fact that US citizens have been too quiet, PC, and non-confrontational----is why we are in the current position!!!

The illegals, illegal support groups, ACLU, SPLC, etc.------are walking all over us.

If US citizens would have been in town hall meetings ------FORCING their voices to be heard years ago------we would NOT be in this position.

Did you not take in what the attorneys, illegals, illegal support groups were saying in this meeting through their quote-----------they are pretty much saying/DEMANDING/THREATENING-------if Phoenix begins to enforce the laws against illegals--------there will be riots and lawsuits. You do not perceive this as a direct THREAT-------give us what we want or else???

Did you not ever hear of the saying......."The squeeky wheel gets oiled first". If the illegals are DEMANDING and THREATENING-----don't you think that it was VERY important for the LEGAL citizens at that point to be just as DEMANDING???

Did you also not get by the article------that it appeared that the MAJORITY who were invited to participate/speak at this meeting----were those on the side of the illegals??

If these city officials now back down and do not enforce the laws-----which the majority of citizens want------due to the DEMANDS and THREATS of the illegals and their support groups---------are the citizens of Arizona then expected to just go away quietly and accept this??
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast