Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PBS's THIS OLD HOUSE GONE ILLEGAL?

Has anyone noticed that the contractor's laborers on the PBS THIS OLD HOUSE (?) show seem to now be Latin American?

Only the business owner (the contractor) and the show hosts are gringos now. All the labor now seems to be non-gringo (at least in the recent past and what the camera's have shown). This was never the case before (as I recall). This may indicate just how many gringo construction laborers have been displaced by likely illegals.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

I haven't seen it in about 2 years. But, your right it is yet another example of displaced workers and how fast this situation has grown.

I've not noticed since I haven't watched that show in a long time.

However, ILLEGALS have taken over many American trades jobs. If these guys have run their benefits to the end or are working in part time jobs, they would NOT be included in the "unemployment figures." Therefore those figures are skewed and not factual.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't watch "This Old House". Just noticed on Fox News, they showed stats that 1 in 20 employees in this country are illegal. Can you believe it, 1 in 20!!! And I had thought for years that this was only happening in California. Just shows how the MSM keeps us in the dark. Thank God for Fox News, AM Radio and the internet, and LOU DOBBS.

We seldom watch PBS because so many of their programs revise history, and because the executives seem to be such leftwing wackos.

Then there's NPR, which really supports illegal causes.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Re: PBS's THIS OLD HOUSE GONE ILLEGAL?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Has anyone noticed that the contractor's laborers on the PBS THIS OLD HOUSE (?) show seem to now be Latin American?

Owner the contractor and the show hosts are gringos. This was never the case in past years (as I recall). This indicates how many gringo construction laborers have been displaced by likely illegals.
    I can't recall the last time I watched This Old House. I always saw it on HGTV. I guess it's not on there any longer which explains why I haven't seen it.

The cable company keeps taking away channels and replacing them with Spanish programming. and stupid shopping channels.

KICK.........I don't know if I believe those stats. They'd have to PROVE them to me.

There's a concerted EFFORT right now to talk Americans into submission.
    Much like, "oh well, guess there's nothing we can do"

I do NOT believe those figures and I don't believe anything that's being said right now. It's war and they've got the press on their side. Fox included. They're globalists just as bush is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do NOT believe those figures and I don't believe anything that's being said right now. It's war and they've got the press on their side. Fox included. They're globalists just as bush is.
    Amen 2nd! Amen.

Well if the stats on Fox News were released by the government to make it seem like the illegal problem was overwhelming or too embedded, then it had the opposite effect on me. Those stats, real or not, just ticked me off even more. I have just begun to fight. The more articles I read with the posts on this website, the more videos, etc., then the more involved I become. The stats can be used AGAINST the government as well.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Excuse me but why are non-Mexicans referred to in a post about illegals as GRINGOS? Thati s insulting. I had heard many of these illegals referring to Americans as "gringos." I was curious as to the meaning of the word and it means stranger or one who speaks a foreign language. Americans are NOT gringos within America! If anything, these illegals who can not speak ENGLISH are the GRINGOS!
    We should not give in to their insults and refer to AMERICANS as gringos. Because while we might be "gringos" in Mexico when someone is a stranger in our land and does not speak our language then THEY, not WE, are the gringo.

I don't care what they call me as long as it is from Mexico. Illegals go home!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast