Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Federal government has the power to create money out of nothing and force us to accept it as legal tender. Is that regulating commerce. Of course. So why doesn't it have the power to foce us to buy insurance? It does have the power. As for the tax bit, the Feds don't have to collect it directly, they just use insurance companies to do it for them. They are regulated private contractors. But don't get me wrong. I'm not a supporter of the bill. I'm just poiinting out what usually isn't mentioned.

forest wrote,
    Pretty much everything that comes out of her mouth makes me wonder how in the holy heck did this idiot ever get into any position in the government. She talks as if she is 2 years old - totally off the wall... makes me too sick to watch her. She has more than a few screws loose! Rolling Eyes
    No doubt, more than just a few.

What is amazing to me is that this country is supposed to be right of center, yet we got a Majority Speaker of the House, President of the Senate, Majority Speaker of the Senate, and a President that are all radical commies.

Now that the blue dogs(?) are gone, the demonrats are left with just that, commie rats.

Justthatguy wrote,
    The Federal government has the power to create money out of nothing and force us to accept it as legal tender. Is that regulating commerce. Of course. So why doesn't it have the power to foce us to buy insurance? It does have the power. As for the tax bit, the Feds don't have to collect it directly, they just use insurance companies to do it for them. They are regulated private contractors. But don't get me wrong. I'm not a supporter of the bill. I'm just poiinting out what usually isn't mentioned.
    I disagree with most of the post but like the thought of thinking insurance companies being a manner to collect taxes,...indirectly.

As for the money, the government, federal that is, has the right to regulate and coin the currency for purposes of stability, equality, strength, just weight, etc.

However money is a instrument used to facilitate trade, not a regulation of trade.

The government, federal, forcing one to buy insurance, is akin to forcing one to buy oranges as they contain lots of vitamin C and will help prevent colds.

April
    When she started sputtering around and repeating herself I had to stop watching..... what a train wreck.....she is pathetic.

LOL Our founding fathers also said we were to have no allied ties with a foreign country or do business with foreigners, especially countries with a monarchy and other imperialistic pigs. Immigration and bending backwards for Mexico, would be in George Washinton's eyes, "befriending" and "doing business" in the favor of a foreign imperialistic piggish government which he would frown upon. Our founding fathers, during the revolutions did not trust france, or spain, the english, or anyone they saw as corrupt which was everyone who wasnt american just about, so if nancy pelosi wants to abide by what our fathers wanted, then that means no more business with saudi arabia for foreign oil or anything like that...shes a major hypocrite and its best to not listen to raging idiots like her. Oh and I'll add had our fathers seen the CRAP these illegals do to our flag, holy hell..there would have been WAR. All the new taxes this administration has bolted us to the floor with, is basically taxation without representation aswell. paying taxes to support an illegal who doesnt represent america or care, is damn straight taxation without representation!

In my humble opinion, America has turned into a joke crackpot of a country and what was once a great place to be is now not. Even Canada of all places, boots illegals out INSTANTANEOUSLY and Canada, as we all know is one of the most democratic liberal of countries. It just goes to show you how little our government cares for us and our needs, and it probably wont change until something horrendous like a world war 3 happens or a serious depression breaks loose, causing the masses of Americans to freak out and give the white house an ultimatem. I wanted to at one point, join the united stats airforce and it was a dream of mine as a teenager to do it. My great grandfather served in world war 1, and world war 2, and was later a colonel during vietnam, and he immigrated here from ireland via ellis island. My grandfather served beside him in vietnam, where he lost his right arm on a land mine and my father served in the army reserves. I decided to break my family tradition and not join to defend or support a country that wouldnt do the same for me, that I know doesnt care about me or if I have a job, or a home, or food to eat.

How disgraceful is that? Shame on you America, Shame on you. Shame on you for being the sheeple nation you are, where you care more about a cheap whore on hollywood TV than you care about the unemployed, and homeless.

Sorry guys, just had to rant.

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    She twitches too much, like she's really nervous!
    Yeah I'd be pretty damn nervous too if I was a lieing, treachurous snake going up on live television talking a bunch of crap agaisnt the very people who bought my house, paid for my shiny car, and all that jazz. She is the definition of the word "Dellusional"

littleirishgirl wrote,
    Sorry guys, just had to rant.
    For a littleirishgirl you sure pack a heck of a wallup!...........................

hit'em again!

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Justthatguy wrote,
    I disagree with most of the post but like the thought of thinking insurance companies being a manner to collect taxes,...indirectly.

As for the money, the government, federal that is, has the right to regulate and coin the currency for purposes of stability, equality, strength, just weight, etc.

However money is a instrument used to facilitate trade, not a regulation of trade.

The government, federal, forcing one to buy insurance, is akin to forcing one to buy oranges as they contain lots of vitamin C and will help prevent colds.
    If the Feds can force you and me to accept its paper money for economic purposes than it can force us to engage in commerce because using money is a type of economic activity. But I am still opposed to the bill.

Justthatguy wrote,
    If the Feds can force you and me to accept its paper money for economic purposes than it can force us to engage in commerce because using money is a type of economic activity. But I am still opposed to the bill.
    You are not "forced" to use their fiat. You are free to use whatever you and another party decide to use for commerce.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123