Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What the Liberal Media Aren't Telling You About Obama's Healthcare Plans

http://www.obamacaretruth.org/

PS I actually had the whole health care bill somewhere in my computer but darned if I can find it....if I do I will bring it over...

PS
    I found it on my computer I can't get a link but I can email it, it is in an acrobat reader pdf file form let me know if your interested in reading it it is 7 pages dated March 26,2010

Kathyet

I didn't watch. I can't take it.

So was she leading the orchestra with her hands like she usually does?
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    I didn't watch. I can't take it.

So was she leading the orchestra with her hands like she usually does?

See like I said "Holy Pelosi"

Kathyet

One thing I wanted to point out real fast, not all states require you to buy auto insurance to drive.

http://www.ehow.com/list_6324199_virgin ... -laws.html

Virginia auto insurance laws set minimum coverage requirements for all registered vehicles, but the laws also provide options for those individuals who do not wish to purchase auto insurance.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    I don't remember the full argument, but it had to do with the fact that they are trying to regulate commerce by forcing people to buy something they may very well never use. For instance, these days you don't really need to drive your own car. A lot of cities have bus routes, metro's, van pools and in some cases you can ride a bike easy enough.

I don't have medical coverage, I have never needed it. Maybe I'm just lucky but I've always been able to cover all my dental, eye, hospital problems with cash. The fact that Obama wants to force me to either buy insurance or pay a fine is way over the line.

Add in the fact, that due to laws I can not buy medical insurance across state lines, that creates an unfair market. The few insurance companies I can legally get insurance from can set the rate whatever they want with very limited competition.

One other thing, all the doctors I've talked to here have started to refuse any new people with any kind of state/federal run insurance. They never get paid on time and they don't get paid enough to cover even a routine check up, according to the doctors I've talked to. So even if I had to buy this junk, I'd still wouldn't be able to use it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by escalade
    Your point is very well taken. However, this president and his minions argued from the beginning of this debacle that "Obamacare" was not a tax. Social Security is considered a legitimate tax, as is income tax. They are now backpedaling. Like so many of his pre-election statements and promises, i.e. "transparency", C-Span coverage of all legislative actions. earmarks, etc. etc. it was all a sham. For some interesting exposure, use your favorite search engine and review Page 107 of the health care bill. Not allowing total disclosure and rapid passage of this outrageous bill was planned, intended and unfortunately passed
    Yup true that. The whole thing is trash and while many agreed there needed to be fixes what we got was trash and they lied to us from the begining. The few good ideas were laughed off the table.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarhighwolf
    I don't have medical coverage, I have never needed it. Maybe I'm just lucky but I've always been able to cover all my dental, eye, hospital problems with cash. The fact that Obama wants to force me to either buy insurance or pay a fine is way over the line.

Add in the fact, that due to laws I can not buy medical insurance across state lines, that creates an unfair market. The few insurance companies I can legally get insurance from can set the rate whatever they want with very limited competition.
    Problem comes in with many people who think like you and me who avoid healthcare insurance because they are healthy. Thats all good if yah never need to get it least until medicare would kick in. Problem is people who later come down with a serious condition or are about to get high medical bills signing up at the last second to just get someone else to pay the bills who they never paid into the insurance system previously to build a sort of credit. If nothing arises till medicare kicks in all sounds good to me. Its just a double standard system in a way where they have to help you when you never helped yourself or them IF the need does arise. No private business can function when they have to take in a cancer patient onto their insurance and start paying the high costs. The premiums weren't there beforehand and now (and also before) insurers have to cover peoples issues who never pay in. Unfair to everyone else who's premiums go up because of it.

Still what they came up with is laughable. Just wish for once they could do something right for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    She Is suffering some kind of mental Illness
    Must be mercury poisoning from eating her husband's tuna. I am serious, mercury is the third most toxic chemical to humans, and tuna have lots of it. Supposedly half of Americans have unhealthy levels of mercury, maybe to save our country we need to remove merury from the diet and bodies of all Americans? It sure couldn't hurt.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"What's the first most toxic to Americans "illegal invasion poisoning!"
    2nd most toxic to Americans "Government denial syndrome!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    She twitches too much, like she's really nervous!
    I thought she was giving sign language.
    ------------------------

My happy thought of the day.........Ms. Pelosi is packing up to move out of "her" thrown office. Oh, and having to say good bye to "her" private jet.
    Ah, what a Merry Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    I don't get to view the visuals very often as I do not watch TV; an occasional YOUTUBE but that is it. I have seen this woman in short clips only a few times. Does she always speak the way she has in this video? She acts as though she may have a had a wee-bit of sauce.

"..makes America more American"...? What the heck does that mean?
    Pretty much everything that comes out of her mouth makes me wonder how in the holy heck did this idiot ever get into any position in the government. She talks as if she is 2 years old - totally off the wall... makes me too sick to watch her. She has more than a few screws loose!
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast