Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd
    RE:Take the bull by the horns and STOP THIS NOW!

FYI-Patriots have been working for years to stop this and still are working.
    Talking about taking the bull by the horns, if anyone voted for Bush in 2004 without DEMANDING that he enforce immigration laws in return for their support then they are part of the problem and have no justifiable right to tell others what course of action to pursue. Bush is the driving force behind amnesty and if anyone voted for him in 2004 without demanding that he enforce existing immigration laws in return for their support then they are too dumb to see the amnesty scam or else they are part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    RE:Take the bull by the horns and STOP THIS NOW!

FYI-Patriots have been working for years to stop this and still are working.
    Talking about taking the bull by the horns, if anyone voted for Bush in 2004 without DEMANDING that he enforce immigration laws in return for their support then they are part of the problem and have no justifiable right to tell others what course of action to pursue. Bush is the driving force behind amnesty and if anyone voted for him in 2004 without demanding that he enforce existing immigration laws in return for their support then they are too dumb to see the amnesty scam or else they are part of it.
    DXD
    glad to know that we're on the same team!! I've been pounding on this for years too. Bush is merely a TOOL, no different than any other pres. The CFR & the UN are behind open borders.

Closing the barn door after the horse has loped off is illogical and irrational, imho. Why would one chose to make the fight more difficult.

STOP PENCE POISON NOW!
    VOTE the BUMS OUT when the election rolls around
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We all need to starting sending letters, faxes and make phone calls to our elected officials (including the President) every day to let them know our feelings for this piece of crap.

Contact your Representative

Oppose Pence Plan Take Action!

Pence Plan Is Disguised Amnesty

Go to Action Alerts

http://www.cap-s.org/main.html

Tell your House member to oppose the so-called compromise immigration proposal offered by Rep. Mike Pence (R-IN). This plan supposedly strikes a balance between the House "enforcement first" bill, H.R. 4437, and the Senate amnesty bill, S.2611.

dxd
    RE:Closing the barn door after the horse has loped off is illogical and irrational, imho. Why would one chose to make the fight more difficult.

I'm not sure what you meant by this but let me make my point. Bush called for amnesty in 2001. It has been demonstrated that a R congress would not give Clinton amnesty but a R prez will have greater success arm-twisting a R house as was demonstrated in 2002 with 245i amnesty.
    A R prez with a R congress is dangerous with a pro-amnesty R prez.

Therefore if anyone supported bush in 2004 without demanding that he enforce existing immigration laws in return for their support they have proven that no matter how mush they bark or claim to be working this issue in the moment of heat they KNEEL down and shut up. Such a person has destroyed their own credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    RE:Closing the barn door after the horse has loped off is illogical and irrational, imho. Why would one chose to make the fight more difficult.

I'm not sure what you meant by this but let me make my point. Bush called for amnesty in 2001. It has been demonstrated that a R congress would not give Clinton amnesty but a R prez will have greater success arm-twisting a R house as was demonstrated in 2002 with 245i amnesty.
    A R prez with a R congress is dangerous with a pro-amnesty R prez.

Therefore if anyone supported bush in 2004 without demanding that he enforce existing immigration laws in return for their support they have proven that no matter how mush they bark or claim to be working this issue in the moment of heat they KNEEL down and shut up. Such a person has destroyed their own credibility.
    Actually, DXD, bush called for amnesty well before he was ever elected the first go round. Did you not hear it? He spoke of a guest worker program with all the 'benefits' often.

His stance should not be a surprise to anyone.

We're both on the same page concerning bush and the rest of the traitorous gang. That's a given. It's our methods of stopping AMNESTY that we disagree on.

"Closing the barn door"
    It won't matter a hoot who gets elected in November if the PENCE POISON gets through now. Simple. It will be way too late, dxd. All the work that the states have done and are doing will have been NULL & VOID. Nothing accomplished on the local level will make a damned bit of difference as this plan will basically take all the state rights away.

We've a choice, here. Do we fight to stop AMNESTY or do we let it slide through while we're turning our attention to a priority that won't make a difference if the above is accomplished? I chose to fight now and WIN and after that's accomplished, expend energy on the election......kicking out the traitors wherever possible.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    REo we fight to stop AMNESTY

I don't know who you by "we" but the me and my associates have been fighting amnesty for years and will continue no matter what the outcome.

Anyone who voted for bush in 2004 is not part of that WE. They are the reason this battle is now thrust upon us. Anyone who don't feel that the price of amnesty must be loss of the R majority is pro amnesty and not part of that WE.

We are trying to stop amnesty now and anyone who voted for Bush in 2004 has made that endeavor more difficult.

dxd, good to see you.

I will give you this, you are certainly focused on putting the Democrats in control of Washington.

While I do agree the Republicans are holding the ball right now, I don't see how putting Teddy Kennedy in charge is the answer - sorry.

I do think most Republicans should be put out of office, I also think most Democrats should be put out of office.

You certainly have a right to your opinion and no one is more angry over the illegal problem than I.

My goal, however, is to stop illegal immigration, not to simply put Democrats in the majority.

dxd
    nntrixie,
    We have been very very busy on a variety of fronts.

The picture I posted of the illegal invader encampment was shut down by local government. We have been protesting as usual in our community and helping other communities with their protests. The momentum is with our side and growing. Things will be getting even busier now that November is approaching.
    Let me entertain something you said:
    I will give you this, you are certainly focused on putting the Democrats in control of Washington

Not exactly. I am focused on supporting the position that there should be a price to pay by the R majority party for amnesty and that price is loss of the majority. We the people have said NO to amnesty.
    I am also focused on telling my fellow Americans that if you want to continue to get screwed by the R party the way to do that is to let them know that you are a free **** and that there is no price to be paid at the polls. NO means NO.

I CANNOT FIND PENCE'S EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER IS THERE ANYONE WHO KNOWS WE MUST ALL PUT PRESSURE

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    I CANNOT FIND PENCE'S EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER IS THERE ANYONE WHO KNOWS WE MUST ALL PUT PRESSURE

Congressman Pence a once thought conservative is a fraud and sellout.

Phone calls and faxes are better than e-mails.

District Offices of
    Representative Mike Pence (R-IN 6th)

Anderson
    Phone: (765) 640-2919
    Fax: (765) 640-2922
    Address:
    1134 Meridian Plaza
    Anderson, IN 46016

Muncie
    Phone: (765) 747-5566
    Fax: (765) 747-5586
    Address: