Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, I'm freshly back from expressing myself on Volpac. Feel better. Hope it gets posted.

Senator Sessions will get a call tomorrow.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

JJ, the long process of sending the mail to a third area to be checked for whatever terrorist possibilities there are....
    Most of the e-mail sites tell you straight out that sometimes it takes them weeks to get to it at all. So I'd say it's a toss up which way is the most effective. The only thing I know to do is hammer away at it any way we can until they are flooded with messages from every available avenue. And if that doesn't work, we are all going to have to go to Washington and converge upon them like a swarm of locusts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A couple of things to remember:

Mail: After the Anthrax scare, the mail system is very very slow. They won't get it until after the voting is over.

Also, don't foreget Flight 93 which crashed in PA. Something to remind the Public Officials in that state.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Wow, think about this: the anthrax scare,.......what a useful tool for
    senators to avoid reading our mail.

Maybe it was all a hoax, so they wouldn't be seen dumping all our mail into the furnace, un-opened.

It was a two-fer.....because it helped move America along to the
    anal-probe-at-the-airport society.

What a better way to usher in the police state, fear of every piece of mail?

The senators were probably all laughing in the backroom, as they filled up the envelopes with white powder, to be mailed to each other's offices.

-pa

Re: Pennsylvania Ground Zero

Quote Originally Posted by DcSA
    Hi All, I am just thinking that with Arlen Specter coming out with his own new bill for amnesty, and seeing he is the chairman of the judiciary cnmmittee, that Pennsylvania seems to be ground zero right now for telephoning Senators.

I have tried to send Senator Spector e-mails, but the response was that there would BE NO RESPONSE because I am not a constituent.

The calls to his office are met with the same kind of "dissing" because I am not his constituent. I'm wondering if we have Penn people here and if there are any Penn organizations that have stepped up their phoning, faxing and e-mailing to this arrogant Character.

Anyone have a contact # for the Penn Minutemen? Thanks, Sylvia
    Just use the little white lie and say you are from PA. Find a zip code for that area and give him a town you are from. He will listen to you then. Who said, "All is fair in politics and love?". Somebody did.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12