Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jean, I spoke to a staffer in Senator Dole's office about this and was asked to fax a link to the story. I have done so for Senator Burr as well!

(Edit) I also decided to send it to the staff of my Congressman! I'm sure they will enjoy the movie...

Thanks to LawEnforcer for the post!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Something needs to be done, and quickly, to change whatever laws, policies, or whatever else it is that makes this "perfectly legal"
    It's legal for the newspaper or internet business to post it, but the authors of the add are decieving the government..that's illegal. I don't understand how these law firms are getting away with that.

Kind of reminds me of the days right before Hitler rose to power. Only this is not ethnic cleansing, this is a class cleansing. It's doing away with a higher maintenance, more expensive class. Mabey someone else can better term what I'm trying to say.

Am I correct in thinking that the newspapers and internet businesses who post the ads, don't necessarily know what's going on.......someone submits an ad and they just put it out there like any other ad with the scam part of this coming in on the HR level of companies and going from there? Don't get me wrong here, I am sure that some do know and run the ads anyway for the $, but I'm talking the majority.

That being said, wouldn't it be of benefit to make sure this gets out to newspapers and other venues where the ads are run? I mean, it all starts with the ads, right? I think most would drop these ads so fast heads would spin, particularly in the case of newspapers. They, more than anyone, understand the threat of being put out of circulation.

As for our friends Cohen and Grigsby, I plan on doing a little research on these fine <gag> folks to see what state(s) they are licensed to practice in. All states have an AG and Bar Association, both of which, should see this.

Also, do we know who those other people were in the video? Did they work for a particular company, or are they just employed by the Liars and used to help explain how the scam works?

There are just so many levels on which to attack this it's incredible and with the video, they will be hard pressed to try and deny it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Jean, I spoke to a staffer in Senator Dole's office about this and was asked to fax a link to the story. I have done so for Seator Burr as well!

(Edit) I also decided to send it to the staff of my Congressman! I'm sure they will enjoy the movie...

Thanks to LawEnforcer for the post!!!!
    Thanks for doing this. This is so obvious to anyone in the IT job market but no one is listening.

I hope all of you send this to your Senators and Congressmen alike. It's about time the politicians either woke up and started enforcing the laws or stepped down and let someone else have a whack at it! One thing is for certain, they can't plead ignorance after you wave it in front of thier faces! As for the newspapers role in all of this, to them an ad is an ad is an ad. It's merely advertising revenue and they are not expected to verify legitimacy of the products or services advertised. That becomes an issue between the advertiser and the consumer or respondent after the ad goes to print. Don't expect a lot of concern expressed or action taken as a result of contacting the newspapers. You might however get some interesting stuff into print if you can find a sensitive ear on the investigative reporting staff...I wouldn't pursue that route however until a little time has lapsed to give anyone who wishes a chance to pass this along to their Congressional reps. You know how sometimes sensitive information vanishes in the blink of an eye ! Even Youtube runs on money!

Oh no....this should definitely be brought to the attention of our representatives first and foremost.

It's just not too often that we really stumble across something like this which has so many avenues to pursue in order to make sure these people go down and down hard.

And, I rather think we owe it to them to see that they are rewarded from every possible angle. I mean, it's the least we can do after all the kindness they've shown us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sending this to Senator Sessions also. Just might come in handy this week.
    If anyone wants to forward to their Congress members please do because they should hear this video.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Bet Sen. Grassley and Durbin would love to see this.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Golden

Quote Originally Posted by ICEChargerRT
    Everyone needs to save this on their computers before its removed from u-tube then forward it.
    Good idea.

http://keepvid.com/

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    Everyone needs to save this on their computers before its removed from u-tube then forward it.
    Good idea.

thanks for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    Good idea.

thanks for the link.
    You can archive it. You will probably need a player to play it, however.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast