Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is "smoking gun" evidence of the manipulation going on for not only illegal immigration but legal immigration too.

It is disgusting!
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    How to save it? I tried right clicking the link, but it says it cannot (in summary). I sent a link to Sen. Gordon Smith and an explanation, plus a link to friends and family to view it. The more witnesses there are the more difficult it becomes to deny and play down by these scumbags.

Wreath, go for it, find out and let us know, these people are highly unethical and are using the loopholes to benefit, they need to be put out of business and in the same boat as Nifong!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I emailed this to the John & Ken radio show in Los Angeles.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123