Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JuniusJnr wrote:
    It seems to me that a tripled electric bill would alert someone anyway. It is one of the signs of a meth lab in operation according to our local news. I'd think the the electric companies would report it themselves.

Why would a electric company be alarmed, usually they are the ONLY company you can use for electricity.. So what u gonna do, call them up and say, I'm switching to your competitor? LOL, what competitor? They are your only source for electricity.
    Truism, this has nothing to do with it. Many meth labs have been uncovered here becuase the electric bill suddenly doubled or tripled. They do try to help law enforcement track down dangerous situations like that.

Do you realize that if meth is made in a house it makes the house uninhabitable? That the house is subject to suddenly blow up? I'd call those sercious situations.

It has absolutely nothing to do with competition. It has to do with common sense and community safety.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My husband and I travel for work a lot and on days off - we 'junk' garage sale, etc.

We were looking for an address once and had gotten lost once in a town in Texas.

My husband saw a man in the yard at a house and stopped to ask him directions. Next door was a house with a city sign that essentially said 'condemned' or 'uninhabitable' or whatever those signs state. There was a huge piece of electrical wire running from a hole in the side of the house. It was the kind you use to bury for mobile homes. It just hung about 4 foot off the ground - then up an electrical pole and was attached directly to the high power wires - no meter - no breaker box - or box of any kind.

The yard was full of MExican kids-------

Those people were living in a condemned house, using electricity illegally (there is no way that hookup was legal) and no one was doing anything.

You know postmen saw this, garbage men saw this, police men saw this, meter men saw this - and, yes, I saw this and did nothing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Personal Story... just venting

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    I made a post about this a couple weeks ago, but just this morning ran into the 'victim' so it has resurfaced for me.

This guy I know, who is a local business owner, received an electric bill for over $1000. His average monthly bill is between $250-$300 generally. He called the electric company whose response was that the rates had gone up. He thought to himself... that much? So he went to the back of his building to check the meter and saw that there were extension cords running from his electric through the woods. He followed the cord which led him to a building, owned by a landscaper. The landscaper had rented out his building to illegal aliens who were stealing this guy's electric and water. Obviously he called the cops. They did NOTHING. He followed up with the police a few days later and the response he got was that there was nothing they could do. The police said if we put them in jail they will be right back out the next day. "There are just too many of them."

Now if you or I had been caught stealing, what would happen to us? Not only were they stealing, but they were living in storage bays of this building, obviously not meant for housing. In the third bay the police discovered about 20 roosters for cockfighting, which the illegals admitted to having.

I know we all have stories like this, and in the grand scheme of things, this one isn't so significant. But my point is this. THEY are above the law and they KNOW it (which was evident when thousands of them marched in our streets demanding rights). They are laughing at us. We have no rights or recourse. We just have to take it.

What is it going to take for our government to wake up?!!!! I am so discouraged right now.

I'd call the local media and any media that would listen and make a big HUGE stink about it.

90 percent of Mexican population is Catholic, thus 90 percent of illegals most probably are Catholic as well. How can the church stay silent when illegals break our laws? I've heard they condone illegal entry, but how about illegals falsifying papers etc. How about 'stealing' services such as electrical. How can the church be silent on the many "sins" the illegals are committing day by day by day ?

I'm not of a religious bent but I vaguely recall that lying, cheating, stealing are considered no-no's. In high-density Mexican parishes aren't illegals exposed to sermons in Spanish admonishing them to obey our laws etc? Or does the church assume that every uncivil act an illegal alien does is perfectly o.k.?

I don't understand it at all, for in most people doing wrong things leads to a crisis of conscience and feelings of guilt. But neither laws nor social/moral standards apply to "special groups". Feelings of guilt? Forget it.

Help! I'm trapped in an alternate universe. Everything I know is wrong!
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Honestly I can get where the church is coming from regarding harboring these illegals...but what I don't get is when they condone the actions of stealing, lying, drug dealing illegals??...

I'm sure there's boundaries up in heaven are there not??...I can't just jump over the golden gates and expect God to give me freebies....

Illegal Marriages

I must say, the worst crimes are the ones of passion. I know one girl that was dumb enough to marry an illegal. He hauled A the minuite he got the marriage license back. My friend's father almost did the same thing, until he intercepted a letter from the husband in Mexico.
    Don't Marry Illegals!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are hard as Heck to Divorce because you can't find them and you have to go through a big ordeal proving you can't find them. Don't be a sucker!!!!!!!!

Question: How many of you would be willing to challenge Bush and our government on their perception that "they are just too many to do anything about"?

How many of you would be willing, if government gave you the opportunity, to run out and each grab an illegal by the ears, toss 'em in your trunks and cargo areas and haul them to the border yourselves?

If the numbers are correct, there are 12 Million to 20 Million illegal folks here who have chosen to violate our immigration law. Then there are 260 Million to 280 Million legal Americans here. Providing for a number of those legal citizens who are sitting behind bars due to crimes they themselves have committed, let us just make an odd figure that there are 220 Million law-abiding Americans left when it's all said and done.

Out of 220 Million Americans, get 20 Million of them to each grab an illegal by the ears and deport them with just a two or three day trip to border.

Of course, whis would only work AFTER adequate border security had been implemented to keep them from turning around and coming right back in.

Would you do it if your government gave you a chance to legally do so?

I know I would finance my way down there to do so.

If we could just get 20 Million citizens who would each take one out - the illegal situation would be solved.

Now, I calculate that it would cost me about $700 for a two day trip to haul my lawless buddy out of the country and come back home. So...

If I would be willing to pay $700 to do that, then I'd also be willing to pay $700 in tax money IF they promised to use it to haul one lawless buddy out of the country!!!

Government seems to only operate on an enforcement strategy when it can be boiled down in dollars and cents.

The reason I've asked all of you this is: If we could draft a tax add-on package where we are each offering to pay in an additional $700 in taxes ONLY TO BE USED for getting the illegals out of here - with a system of checks and balances so they can't take the money and use it for something else... would it not be true then that they would have no excuse but to do the will of the people?

Let me know your thoughts on this. If nothing else, it's fun to at least talk about.

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Quote Originally Posted by concernedveteran
    If we could draft a tax add-on package where we are each offering to pay in an additional $700 in taxes ONLY TO BE USED for getting the illegals out of here - with a system of checks and balances so they can't take the money and use it for something else... would it not be true then that they would have no excuse but to do the will of the people?
    We shouldn't have to PAY the government AGAIN for doing what it's already supposed to be doing. Even if we did pay $700 per illegal, you can bet the money would disappear into a governmental black hole, while the illegal wouldn't. You know how that goes. Homeland security, my foot!
    Sad, isn't it?
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Question JustSayNo... how did you get that cool graphic with the U.S. and the Western portions in green saying "Aztlan"? I tried to upload an avatar (is that what that picture space is supposed to be called?) but I get an error.

And then on top of that, in William's latest rule 2.5 reminder he says Avatars are not permitted on this board.

How do ya get that on there??

Thanks in advance..

Kurt

P.S. You said "Sad, isn't it?" Yes, sad. Very sad!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

How about 'stealing' services such as electrical. How can the church be silent on the many "sins" the illegals are committing day by day by day ?
    The church makes excuses for them-- after all, we are forcing them to do this because they are poor, didn't you know that?

If we all draw all our money out of the banks because we need it to get gas for our cars to get back and forth to work, then not only will THEY be allowed to commit crimes because they are poor, we will be condoned by the church as well. Such an aspiration! (Yes, I'm being facetious!)

And then on top of that, in William's latest rule 2.5 reminder he says Avatars are not permitted on this board.
    I think maybe you misunderstood something, concernedveteran. William is basically saying that avatars are encouraged. It is just that avatars that depict violence BY AMERICANS or smut aren't allowed. There is a difference.

And, to answer your question, I'd take as many illegals as I could pack into my car back to the border. I'd even drive a day away to pick them up and bring them to the border! I'd even let them ride in air conditioned comfort and give them a cooler full of their favorite foods for the trip.

Maybe we should advertise free shuttles to the border, airport or seaport for any illegal who will go home!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123