Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Phone call from Bank of UnAmerica

Last week I cut up my cards sent them back and then I went to the branch and personally closed all of my accounts with Bank of America.
    I was called over to talk with 2 of the Branch Managers. One ask me, "is there a problem with your accounts"?. I said, "not with my accounts per-sa", the other one ask,"may I ask what the problem may be so we can possibly mend it"?
    I leaned forward, looked them both in the eyes and politly said, " I`m one of the three hundred million "Legal" American Citizens,,,,,, need I say more"?
    With out another word said, the looks on their face showed that they knew exactly what I meant.

Today I received a phone call from Bank of America. At first I almost hung up on him but I thought I`d have some fun.
    He started running off his memorized jargon about how I was a valued customer and then without hesitstion started in on the credit card protection BS and YADA YADA YADA.
    Finally I cut him off and said, "save your breath, all of my accounts have been pulled from Bank of America. <pause > I have lost all respect for Bank of America and all of your disloyal and unAmerican affiliates that have railroaded the hard working citizens of the United States."
    His last words, " But Siiirrrrrrr". and I hung up.
    ------------------------

Great work!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!! We need more like you!

Nice.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cant wait, Im going in Wed. I found a bank that told me that they absolutly will not deal with illegals. They will not take the maticular counselar card for id.Im sure thats not what its called but you get the picture.In fact I must have drivers liscence and ss card.I will be closing out 4 acounts and tearring up my credit card.Also my whole family will be changing their accounts to.All in all about 10 acounts will be closing.

Nice...very nice work...way to go!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

AWESOME!!!!!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

mkfarnam,you are the hero for the day! I don't have any accounts, but i am going to call all of my credit card companies tomorrow, tell them I am an illegal alien and see if I can get credit cards from them, if so then they will be canceled on the spot!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

JAK
    Yeah mkfarnam!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

nittygritty,
    Let us know what kind of response you get.
    ------------------------

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast