Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Like your idea, nitty...hope you get to make someone mad.
    I guess the way I might have some fun with BoA is to walk into the bank and open a couple of accounts and then wait a day or two and then close them, since I don't have any accts at that bank now. Imagine someone who's not quite up to date walking in with a couple of $100,000 (I wish) and opening 2 or 3 accounts with a manager, only to walk in and close them with the same manager! The manager might end up with dropjaw. I'd love to see that!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Ah....I envy you all the fun in closing BofA accounts. I have had the same account with a local community bank, and have been very pleased that they mainly serve military and a great deal of retired military people, and of course the locals.

It has been fun to hear about the people closing out accounts and cutting up their credit cards. Makes me wonder how their profits are doing right now?

Like this one guy on Fox news today said "this is a PR debacle". Yes, he is definitely right. More than anything else, they could lose substantial business over this simply because they refuse to talk to anyone, and keep issuing the same "we are doing nothing illegal" statements.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Well, I can't even get a B of A credit card in the first place (not that I would want one) with no SSN. But I almost wish I had one so that I could go down to the local branch and cut it in two.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Well, I can't even get a B of A credit card in the first place (not that I would want one) with no SSN. But I almost wish I had one so that I could go down to the local branch and cut it in two.
    Crocket, how can the BOA, deny you and give illegals cards? Isn't that discrimination? Lol, you should apply for one of those ID numbers they get instead of Social Security numbers!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

They will probably use the excuse that their policy gives them the right to refuse service to anyone.

CG, you don`t have a SSN?
    ------------------------

They will probably use the excuse that their policy gives them the right to refuse service to anyone.
    I don't care what their policy is, if they have an occupational license, they cannot choose and pick who they will do business with or discriminate, unless the bank can prove harm to the bank was done by this individual. CG, this needs to be tested by a white guy without a SSN. You could sue them, you should give it a try, that is unless you know something we don't.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MKFARNAM,

A True American, kind if makes me wish I had an account at Bank of Un to do the same thing. I am wondering if it has occured to them that their marketting strategy has backfired on them? Did they really think they could issue cards to illegals and not have some type of backlash? Wow! I hope everyone follows your example and pulls their funds out of that bank immediately!

I am really angry about this one. When I moved here from Canada and had an excellant credit rating there. Once here I tried to get credit cards and was told no as I had no credit rating. I asked why they don't check with Canada and they said they didn't work that way. I could only get a credit card if I put $500 on it and then it was like a debit card. Here I came from a English speaking country and not a banana republic and I was told no by various banks and credit card companies. I ended up waiting almost 2 1/2 years before I could get one and ended up using the Canadian one. In fact I couldn't even get a store credit card at that time. Now I think stores are allowing illegals to have their credit cards. I will do some research next time I go to the mall. If a store asks me to apply for a their credit card I will tell tham that I am Canadian and don't have a SSN and see what they say.

Congratulations and thank you for putting the well-being of our country first, Mkfarnam!! You did what a huge bank would not do for our country.

I wish that I had an account there too, Novaman...... just so I could close it.

swatchick wrote
    I will do some research next time I go to the mall. If a store asks me to apply for a their credit card I will tell tham that I am Canadian and don't have a SSN and see what they say.
    Nice thought, swatchick!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast