Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Photo I.D.s should not be a problem for American citizens.

Photo I.D.s should not be a problem for American citizens.
    If anyone is too poor to get one they do not deserve to vote. The poor needs proof of citizenship to qualify for any benefits for the poor. There is no reason the poor should not have a birth certificate with which they can obtain a photo I.D. from the D.M.V. for $5. Everyone in the country should have a photo I.D. to identify themself and should be on their person at all times.
    The government is looking out for themself and for corporations. Voters requirement of photo I.D.s protect our vote and stop voter fraud. Without the I.D. illegals can vote and our vote would be meaningless. Candidates wants the illegals votes. We pay their salary and they should be working on our behalf. They are working against us instead of for us.

MW
    If anyone is too poor to get one they do not deserve to vote.
    Sorry, I don't agree. Financial status should never hinder someone, otherwise eligible, from voting. If age is the problem (can't locate birth certificate), then why don't we just agree to verify senior citizens voting eligibility through their social security number? Everyone should have one of those, shouldn't they? If not, they probably don't deserve to vote!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

IDs to Vote

I am a strong advocate that every American should have a photo ID. Otherwise, how do you prove who you are or qualify for any benefits? What if you are hurt or sick and need medical care.

With a photo ID your medical history can be accessed to provide the most comprehensive care and give doctors some idea of what is going on with you.

It allows for next of kin to be notified in case of your death or serious injury whereby you cannot speak for yourself.

We require ID for cigarettes, liquor, to buy a car, get insurance, use a credit card, etc. If someone cannot spend $5-$12 once every 4 years let him/her smoke one less pack of cigarettes or drink one less bottle of booze.

By doing away with ID for voting not only do convicted felons who have lost their voting privilege start voting, so do the millions of illegal immigrants who have no business in this country to begin with.

On that note…I think any company that hires illegal aliens should be fined the first time and forced to close for 60 days the send time. That will put an end to hiring these illegal immigrants.

Did anyone catch the news where some of the kitchens at the WTC had illegal workers and their families got $5 mil each from the victim’s relief fund? OMG…they had no business in this country to begin with and now we use tax deductible donations meant for Americans and are giving them to illegals?

Either show a valid government issued ID, Passport, etc. or get thrown in jail and deported.

We cannot even let our 11yr old walk to school with his friends in Las Vegas. Had illegal’s try to grab several children and Metro Police will do nothing to get rid of them from standing around on the corners (in neighborhoods where the average home is ½ mil plus) waiting to be picked up for day labor.

JAK
    ID is required for the poor when they get government help...
    The only ones that have a problem with and ID are those who seek to get an illegal vote, in my opinion. There is NO reason why everyone who is voting should not be required to show identification.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Sorry, I don't agree. Financial status should never hinder someone, otherwise eligible, from voting. If age is the problem (can't locate birth certificate), then why don't we just agree to verify senior citizens voting eligibility through their social security number? Everyone should have one of those, shouldn't they? If not, they probably don't deserve to vote!
    I don't have a Social Security Number, but I am sure as hell deserving of the right to vote. The SSN was never meant to be mandatory, and was in fact stricken down in its original form until all mandatory language was removed. Furthermore, a condition of its passage is that it never be used as a national ID, which is why until about ten or fifteen years ago each SS card carried a large disclaimer that stated plainly, "NOT TO BE USED FOR IDENTIFICATION." The lawmakers reneged on the promise to never make it a de facto national ID when they passed the "Deadbeat Dad Law". Imagine that. And just to rub salt into the wounds of Christians who have long fought against a national identifying number, the section of the Title 42 that implements the requirement is 666.

MW
    CrocketsGhost wrote:

I don't have a Social Security Number, but I am sure as hell deserving of the right to vote.
    Are you saying you don't possess any sort of taxpayer identification number?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    CrocketsGhost wrote:

I don't have a Social Security Number, but I am sure as hell deserving of the right to vote.
    Are you saying you don't possess any sort of taxpayer identification number?
    Personally? Yes, that is correct. My business has a TIN. I am created by God, not by the government, and so I require no identifying number unless I choose to receive federal benefits or engage in regulated privileges. I and every other natural American is free to enjoy his or her rights without federal regulation. That's why they are called RIGHTS.

The obtaining of a personal SSN is purely optional and in fact CANNOT be made mandatory. So said the Supreme Court when it blocked expansion of the RR Retirement Act to include all citizens. The rewrite that omitted mandatory language became the Social Security Act.

MW
    CrocketsGhost wrote:

My business has a TIN. I am created by God, not by the government, and so I require no identifying number unless I choose to receive federal benefits or engage in regulated privileges. I and every other natural American is free to enjoy his or her rights without federal regulation. That's why they are called RIGHTS.
    SSN vice TIN. Half a dozen one way, six the other:

A Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) is an identification number used by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in the administration of tax laws. It is issued either by the Social Security Administration (SSA) or by the IRS. A Social Security number (SSN) is issued by the SSA whereas all other TINs are issued by the IRS.

even if you do not have a birth certificate, you should have something to allow you to get benefits as as senior citizen. $5 for a DMV identification will not send anoyone into poverty. social security will not do because all illegal aliens have them and they cost more than $5.

Banned
    CrocketsGhost wrote:

My business has a TIN. I am created by God, not by the government, and so I require no identifying number unless I choose to receive federal benefits or engage in regulated privileges. I and every other natural American is free to enjoy his or her rights without federal regulation. That's why they are called RIGHTS.
    SSN vice TIN. Half a dozen one way, six the other:

[quote:352gnk2w]A Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) is an identification number used by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in the administration of tax laws. It is issued either by the Social Security Administration (SSA) or by the IRS. A Social Security number (SSN) is issued by the SSA whereas all other TINs are issued by the IRS.
    [/quote:352gnk2w]
    A person cannot use a TIN assigned to a business. The ITIN may be assigned to non-citizens who do not qualify for an SSN, but I would not have one of those attached to my person either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast