Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    CrocketsGhost wrote:

My business has a TIN. I am created by God, not by the government, and so I require no identifying number unless I choose to receive federal benefits or engage in regulated privileges. I and every other natural American is free to enjoy his or her rights without federal regulation. That's why they are called RIGHTS.
    SSN vice TIN. Half a dozen one way, six the other:

[quote:20nc7zvc]A Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) is an identification number used by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in the administration of tax laws. It is issued either by the Social Security Administration (SSA) or by the IRS. A Social Security number (SSN) is issued by the SSA whereas all other TINs are issued by the IRS.
    A person cannot use a TIN assigned to a business. The ITIN may be assigned to non-citizens who do not qualify for an SSN, but I would not have one of those attached to my person either.[/quote:20nc7zvc]
    How do you pay taxes?
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    CrocketsGhost wrote:

My business has a TIN. I am created by God, not by the government, and so I require no identifying number unless I choose to receive federal benefits or engage in regulated privileges. I and every other natural American is free to enjoy his or her rights without federal regulation. That's why they are called RIGHTS.
    SSN vice TIN. Half a dozen one way, six the other:

[quote:9mdlh81u]A Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) is an identification number used by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in the administration of tax laws. It is issued either by the Social Security Administration (SSA) or by the IRS. A Social Security number (SSN) is issued by the SSA whereas all other TINs are issued by the IRS.
    A person cannot use a TIN assigned to a business. The ITIN may be assigned to non-citizens who do not qualify for an SSN, but I would not have one of those attached to my person either.
    How do you pay taxes?[/quote:9mdlh81u]
    It varies. When doing contract work I am subject to backup withholding, none of which can be recovered.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12