Thread: Pick and Choose

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pick and Choose

Im having a little rant here and i need to get this off my chest...so to speak....

But when did our country become one to "Pick and Choose" which laws we want to obide by ...or enforce?

Illegal Immigration is the perfect example....They all come here illegally ,yet our government CHOOSES to ignore the fact...

Now in CA , some area's are choosing NOT to enforce "secure communities".....Or choosing not to enforce laws about driving without a lisense , registration or insurance for illegals...Not impounding their cars.

this is just a couple of examples...there are so many i could go on for ever...But how did this happen? I was brought up to believe the law was the law and we obided by it...and if we didn't there were consiquences..

I find this very frustrating

I think it started happening sometime in the early 90s for some reason. I remember in the 80s if someone was reported to be here illegally, they were deported pronto just for the fact. Then I came to AZ in the mid 90s and they were everywhere working all of the jobs, yet nobody was deporting them.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Supposedly they have no choice and have to enforce the safe communities. I too am frustrated at how people can pick and choose which laws to enforce. We have laws for a reason!

Thousands of people have lost their lives because of illegals and our laws not being enforced. This is unacceptable! Illegals have stolen identities, use fake documents and screw the sytem with their deciet. They are stealing from welfare, are the cause of many hospitals being closed etc. They are put on a pedestal above the American citizen and have all their needs met, while our people are falling through the cracks. This has to stop!

April
    ALSO what is MOST insulting is they are using OUR tax dollars to keep the illegals here with welfare and medical benefits. Obama has using our money to defeat us down to a science, Yes it has GOT TO STOP!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Obama has using our money to defeat us down to a science, Yes it has GOT TO STOP!
    "We just started paintin' the town red!"

"Now paint the White House Red!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    It started when Reagan gave amnesty.That opened a flood gate then,illegals came in strong hoping it would happen again.Bush senior came in and done nothing and soforth today has gotten worse.

But Steve....when more and more Republicans are supporting amnesty (for the sake of Big Business who is in their pockets)...what good does painting the White House or nation red do anymore?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    But Steve....when more and more Republicans are supporting amnesty (for the sake of Big Business who is in their pockets)...what good does painting the White House or nation red do anymore?
    Thats right each party is guilty of it,Reps.have had control before and Dems have had control before and none of them have done anything.Just because Reps.take control again doesnt mean anything will change,they had control 2000to2006 nothing happend.The politicions reguardless the party will not mess with immigration just like they wont mess with abortions.Reps.are always pushing the abortion issue but that hasnt happend and it wont with eather party.Mitch gov. of In.was under pressure of GOP not to sign last bill telling him he would lose hispanic vote,but he signed because he was afraid of losing Tea Part voters.Most Tea Partiers are against illegal immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    Add to that, lots of Republicans that are willing to vote for Ron Paul even though he says he is okay with the illegal immigrants staying right here and giving them some sort of card showing they are now legal.

Even many of the people who have fought against illegal immigration are now throwing in the towel for Ron Paul.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."