Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I have this recurring daydream where ICE pulls up to the protesters,loads them in a big bus and takes them to detention for deportation.

If we can elect the right people maybe my daydream will come true.
    Wow! We've been having the same dream. The only difference is in mine ICE also stops by Capitol Hill.
    Same here!
    I have been thinking (hoping) for something like that for sometime now.

As far as see it, that would go a long way at putting these people in their place.
    Think of it! “To have them arrested on the national news, and recorded to show over and over. (Youtube it!)
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

For people who are "living in the shadows" they have no problem protesting "in the light." They seem real frightened, don't they?

Undocumented voter?? Oh my God the idiots are leading these people to believe they have a right to vote, this has to stop! and very soon!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I have this recurring daydream where ICE pulls up to the protesters,loads them in a big bus and takes them to detention for deportation.

If we can elect the right people maybe my daydream will come true.
    Wow! We've been having the same dream. The only difference is in mine ICE also stops by Capitol Hill.
    Same here!
    I have been thinking (hoping) for something like that for sometime now.

As far as see it, that would go a long way at putting these people in their place.
    Think of it! “To have them arrested on the national news, and recorded to show over and over. (Youtube it!)
    OUR DREAM!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    For people who are "living in the shadows" they have no problem protesting "in the light." They seem real frightened, don't they?

Undocumented voter?? Oh my God the idiots are leading these people to believe they have a right to vote, this has to stop! and very soon!
    I caught that too. I mean, I'm not naive I know many illegals probably vote even though that should definitely not be happining. However, since when was it acceptable to announce that in public as if its ok?!?!?!

Illegal aliens desperately need a better understanding of the word illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyurm

I caught that too. I mean, I'm not naive I know many illegals probably vote even though that should definitely not be happining. However, since when was it acceptable to announce that in public as if its ok?!?!?!

I think this was meant as satire. However, we all know that they are doing everything in their power to enable illegals to vote, which explains all of the pandering.

They're so smug. They have no right to demand ANYTHING !!! They are here illegally. Get out of our country.

And imagine if we went to their country with a sign like that...calling them stupid. We either wouldn't get out alive or we wouldn't see the light of day for years. The nerve. An illegal demading rights? This has gone on for way too long and must stop.

I agree leesahly. I find it unbelievable that they have entered a country ILLEGALLY, against the rule of law, and then TO HAVE YOUR CHILDREN holding signs calling elected officials "stupid" and "welcome to the dark side".......that's pretty amazing.

I wouldn't ever let my children do that. I would be afraid they might grow up to be anti-government in a bad way.

Even though my husband and I talk about illegal immigration from time to time in the presence of our children, we go out of our way to teach our children to respect our country and our leaders.

We teach them that it's okay to disagree, but that for example the president is still the president. They won't see their parents holding signs like that.

I did go to a protest and my husband made me a sign and it said, "Enforce the law, President Bush". We would never allow our children to see or hear us call him "stupid".

I don't like to see this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyurm

I think this was meant as satire. However, we all know that they are doing everything in their power to enable illegals to vote, which explains all of the pandering.
    I think your right fedupdeb, but they are getting brazen, arrogant, demanding, and enough so to get out and vote because just like everything else they think they have a right to DO IT. And some states are allowing them to believe this crap!!

HELLLLOOOO!!! THEY ARE NOT IN THE SHADOWS!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

You're right, SOSAD. They have become so brazen, and our government so pathetically PC and spineless, the illegals actually believe they are legal citizens.

Why should they be entitled to drive in this country when they don't even have a right to be in this county? Their "in your face" posture infuriates me to no end.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12