Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THE ILLEGAL INVASION

The "anchor baby" policy should end now!!! If a baby is born in America to an illegal alien, he or she should not be considered a citizen. Another thing that infuriates me is all this Spanish language everywhere. And has anyone else noticed how it seems that every commercial on television has Hispanics in it? The powers that be are trying to ram them down our throats!!! I am tired of appealing to our so called "elected officials." It is obvious that everything they propose is still trying to please the big money interests who want Illegals here. I thought America was supposed to be governed by the majority of the people. ALL POLLS SHOW THAT THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS DO NOT WANT THE ILLEGALS HERE. THAT SHOULD BE THE END OF THE STORY!!! Please stress that average Americans do not want or need the services Illegal Aliens provide. We would rather do without!!! Let the businesses that hire them go under. No wonder President Fox is so arrogant, he thinks we cannot survive without his "wonderful people"- WRONG!!!

Just wing it, man. You got all this stuff down cold. You have an important message to deliver to the American public. And we couldn't ask for a better spokesman to deliver that message. So we all appreciate what you are doing. And remember: 80% of the American people stand directly behind you. So don't be put off by a tiny minority of dunces carping away in the background.

NO more "talk" concerning Medical Insurance & the uninsured UNTIL ILLEGALS ARE GONE and no longer counted in the "uninsured" stats.

NO more "talk" concerning our lagging EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM until ILLEGALS ARE GONE and no longer bringing the "test scores" down.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe one of the most important issues, that is under everyone’s radar is the way the census works and the fact that Congressional representation is based on total population not total legal population. This gives the states and communities packed with illegal aliens weight that prevents effective reform.

I also believe when the inevitable amnesty is given that anyone entering this country illegally should never be allowed to vote.

Frankly I think all we are doing at this point is postponing the inevitable. Unless we get rid of chain migration and force assimilation we will have lost this country through the ballot box in another 25 years.

I believe at this point I would trade an amnesty with the end of chain migration and family reunification, for a 20 year immigration moratorium, not voting rights for those who were here illegally, and deportation of all violent criminals, and a secure border. Once again the danger is the ballot box.

Patriotman

William, the BUCK STOPS HERE: OUR CHILDREN, OUR SCHOOLS.
    September 1, 2004 terrorists seized a school in Beslan, Russia killing more than 200 people. Millions of American parents are enraged over the lack of security on our borders because we know that our schools are a soft target for terrorists. If President Bush and Congress do not want to put the National Guard on our borders, than at the very least they should be stationed on the grounds of our schools. THIS IS THE EPITOME OF THE NEGLIGENCE THIS ADMINISTRATION IS DISPLAYING. Our children are helpless in defending themselves from such danger. I don't care what the cost, take the billions of dollars spent on educating illegal immigrants, and PROTECT AMERICA'S CHILDREN AND THEIR TEACHERS NOW.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote][The final REAL ID bill still contains its most precious much-resisted language: preventing the acceptance of "any foreign document" as a stepping-stone to a state driver’s license. It prohibits the use of the Mexican government’s infamous "Matricula Consular" card…although unfortunately not for three years. So expect a "get ‘em while you can, Amigos" campaign by the Mexican Consulate sometime before the May, 2008 deadline.

Who can still get a driver’s license under the REAL ID Act of 2005? [H.R. 1268, 109th Congress (2005), [PDF] (see pages 81-85)]

Here’s who:

"(B) EVIDENCE OF LAWFUL STATUS- A State shall require, before issuing a driver's license or identification card to a person, valid documentary evidence that the person--

(i) is a citizen or national of the United States;

(ii) is an alien lawfully admitted for permanent or temporary residence in the United States;

(iii) has conditional permanent resident status in the United States;

(iv) has an approved application for asylum in the United States or has entered into the United States in refugee status;

(v) has a valid, unexpired nonimmigrant visa or nonimmigrant visa status for entry into the United States;

(vi) has a pending application for asylum in the United States;

(vii) has a pending or approved application for temporary protected status in the United States;

(viii) has approved deferred action status; or

(ix) has a pending application for adjustment of status to that of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the United States or conditional permanent resident status in the United States."

That sure covers a lot of foreign nationals getting state drivers licenses! But here’s the part about temporary licenses that makes for most of the loopholes:

"If a person presents evidence under any of clauses (v) through (ix) of subparagraph (B), the State may only issue a temporary driver's license or temporary identification card to the person."

In fact, of course, [b]the United States citizens in group (i) are the only people listed in the REAL ID Act who absolutely, positively do have permanent status in the United States. All of the other categories cover foreign nationals whose legal status in the United States is subject to revocation or expiration. (Yes, I do realize that United States citizenship can be renouncedâ€â€
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Being an immigrant myself, I dismiss the notion that because we are a nation of immigrants we do not have the right and responsibility to regain control of our borders. I equally reject the assumption that raising the concern about limiting the number of people migrating to the U.S. equates to bigotry.
    New immigrants will play a major and positive role in the future of America, uncontrolled immigration will not.

A steady and limited flow of immigrants will help maintain diversity and dynamism. New immigrants will continue to be a key factor in the future of the United States, by contributing new ideals and by reinvigorating our democratic institutions with their appreciation of freedom that so many of us take for granted.

Large and uncontrolled mass exodus into this country will put a strain on American institutions and local communities.

The U.S. is a mature country now, with established institutions, and unified around common history, values and ideals. It is a country with roots and with a heritage. Even though the American culture is always changing, it is nonetheless very much unique to the people of this land.

1) By far the most important action is to enforce current laws and increase the penalties for companies profiteering by hiring illegal immigrants.
    Penalties need to be high enough to take away any economic incentive for a business taking the risk in hiring them and high enough to self fund the resources necessary to effectively enforce them.
    If the demand is curtailed for illegal labor, it will be a disincentive for many to come here illegally in the first place, and many already here will go back voluntarily to their respective countries of origin.

2) US military’s main role is to defend US sovereignty, let them then start by securing our borders.
    This is, first of all, a national security issue.

3) Securing our borders is not enough, as many come here legally on student or tourist visas and end up staying illegally.
    More resources and manpower is needed to effectively track those here in temporary visas.

4) Numerous cases of people getting married to allow the illegal spouse to get the green card, without even pretending to live at the same address. This is simply making a mockery of marriage.
    The INS needs to start conducting due diligence in identifying these marriages of convenience.
    There also should be legal repercussions to the legal resident that consented to marry an illegal immigrant to enable that person to get the green card.

5) Standardize and enforce verification of legal status before issuing driving licenses in all states.

6) Tighten the rules for political asylum seekers. It is preposterous to have immigrants arriving here from democratic countries and filing for political asylum, which gives them an automatic carte blanche to stay.

William Gheen: I know you have a zillion possible issues to address. My feeling right now is that the number one priority is the McCain-Kennedy Amnesty Bill. If this travesty passes then its all over. This is where the battle-line is being drawn, and we have to rally all our forces and not only defeat that bill, but CRUSH it. We have to let these politicians know that its a new day, and that anybody who supports amnesty for illegals, well, THEIR CAREERS ARE OVER! 80% of the American people want to STOP illegal immigration. Get out of our way or GET CRUSHED.

Well, thats my li'l sound byte.

One more issue!

Americans are being attacked and threatened physically (ie..Baldwin Park and Garden Grove!

Attacked mind you and nothing is being done to protect the citizens of this country from physical harm!!!!!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

w

ECONOMIC TERRORISTS

ECONOMIC TERRORISM

Change the words for them and it will change the way people think of them subliminally!! They will not even realize it when it is happening!

Stay SAFE, my friend!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast