Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Don't feel guilty!

It's important to recognize that you are feeling the way you are because over 50 percent of illegal immigration to the U.S. is Mexican Citizens. The rest is Latin,Central, and South America, South-East Asia, China, Middle East, Baltic/Eastern countries, and on and on and on...get the point?

I don't see racism---just citizens who are sick and tired of Illegal Immigrants taking away housing, jobs, food, health care, etc. You too see that, but are not blind to your cultural heritage, thus the confusion. An illegal immigrant from Poland or Ukraine could be white, but doesn't get the treatment of the so called "race" card because there are very few visible!

Now, put millions of Hispanics, YES HISPANICS, in the street, many of them Illegal and of Mexican origin, and have shouting and fist waving and demands being made, and what do you have? ANARCHY! And that is what you should be concerned with as an immigrant to this country!

Whether white, black, yellow, brown, red, or any combination of "color" you assign---illegal is illegal---no matter which way you look at it, right?

So get over your cultural hang-up, discard the "Race" card, ignore all of the illegal (anarchists) roaming the streets, and join us in the fight to keep illegal immigration from destroying what the legal citizens of this country have worked hard for---you included! You are not here to feel torn, but here to get support----you matter, and need to take your responsibility as a citizen seriously...welcome aboard!
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!

It's important for Joelus and others to understand that it was the Mexican flag being flown in these marches along with several others including communist/marxist flags...........the Mexican flag being in the majority.
    WHILE THEY PULLED AMERICAN FLAGS DOWN.

The majority of ILLEGAL ALIENS in the USA are Mexican.

The Mexican government has been using the US as a form of GDP by encouraging them to come here illegally and send their money back to Mexico.

When one puts the pieces of this puzzle together it sadly points directly at Mexico and Mexican nationals {being the majority,} many who have delcared their allegience NOT to America but to Aztlan and other entities.

So, it's a normal occurance when discussing this issue to be speaking mainly about Mexico and her people. BUT, that does not let other Illegal Aliens of different nationalities off the hook!

One must realize that it's LaRaza, Meccha and other Mexican extremists & Presidente Fox et al that have made this a Mexican issue.

*** I would add, Joelus, that the answer to your question would depend on whether you gave allegience to the American Flag and if you were a supporter of LaRaza or similar groups. If your answers were YES & NO, then I personally say............GREAT TO HAVE YOU ABOARD!!

My 2 cents
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: Please answer my question?

Quote Originally Posted by Joelous
    I'am a Mexican American and my family has been in the U.S.A. for generations. I have noticed alot of racist and stereo-types on this forum about mexicans and I was wondering how you people would judge me? I also feel all illegals should go back to there country of origin and come in legally. I'am proud to be American and I feel torn between this issue because of the comments on this forum but I feel aligned with most Americans on this issue. Would the common white american stereo type me because of illegal aliens?
    Welcome to Alipac!

you may wish to join in additon to ALIPAC, Latino Americans for Immigration Reform www.latinoamericans.org/ and the new Hispanic American Coalition, You Don't Speak for Me!. They are trying to show people that this issue is about legality not race.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

I'am AMERICAN and thats all I know. I'am a Marine and I have fought for this country and I also know other mexican americans in the service so I pledge my life to my country iam not from mexico!

WELCOME, JOELUS!

Semper Fi
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ATTA-BOY!

Semper Fi! Now call your political mouthpiece and tell 'em what you think! Get the lead out and make a difference---write if you want! But do something to make a difference. Let your voice be heard on Capitol Hill!
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!

Joelous,

For the record, I have a Mexican-American sister-in-law, brother-in-law and a 1/2 Mexican American nephew.

I'm so sorry you feel stuck in the middle. We had a real cute Mexican-American couple at our protest rally that were apologizing to us. She said, they should not be doing this and she was ashamed. We told them not to bear that guilt. They immigrated legally long ago but they were embarrassed by their country men. My best answer is American is not a Race. Hang in there and bear with us. In a few years this will all be behind us and our country will be better for it.

Also, there are some other Mexican Americans that hang out in here. I think BETO is in Mexico and an attorney. I don't know if he is an American citizen or not. He is really interesting.

Thank you for serving our country! Jarhead!

Jezz,
    You are on to something there. A lot of this is a by-product of Mexico the country, not the people. If the country were sound then it would not be an issue. Someone mentioned the other day that Canadians are not pouring over the open border because they are not uncomfortable in their homeland nad Canada is economically sound....

Dixie

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Joelous, it has to hard to be singled out by those here illegally, trying to say if you do not "act" like them and think like them, then you are a race traitor. It is just not so.

I think a lot about what Martin Luther King talked about, how we as Americans could stop looking at each other as a race, but just as another person. Even our founding fathers knew that there would be a day when we would be a whole different race of people. We were getting to that point till this massive invasion of the third world, and violent mentallity started breaking us apart as Americans.

We have to get back to where our skin colors and our ethnic traditions do not make us enemies, we are all Americans, and anyone thinking outside of that should not be here.

I welcome new people to this country, so long as they understand that they have to live our way, in our culture and within our laws, not wanting accomodations. I get excited when people talk about their decisions to come here, what it took, and how they felt when they first saw America. I like to hear about how they feel about the land, the people and the culture we have. I am glad for them when they talk about how great if feels to get to vote here for the first time.

Those kind are the ones we want here, the people that cherish the opportunity to be here and have the freedoms they might otherwise not enjoy elsewhere.

I hear a lot of people make those derogatory comments like "those Mexicans", but they insist they are making those comments about the illegal aliens from Mexico. So I have been trying to help people see how those uneducated comments are wrong, but also that it is fuel for the fire for those anti-American groups. We have to be better than the way they act, we are better than that.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Joelous
    I'am AMERICAN and thats all I know. I'am a Marine and I have fought for this country and I also know other mexican americans in the service so I pledge my life to my country iam not from mexico!
    Hello and welcome. Your heritage is Mexican, your citizenship is American, that's not a bad combination. Glad to have you aboard. I hope that your children are proud of their heritage, and proud of being Americans too.

You are lucky enough to be able to be close to the land your great grandparents came from. Some of us can't afford to even visit the lands of our ethnic heritage, though we may have an interest in geneology or history or something. Having an ethnic identity is not a bad thing. But the ideology and political identity of this nation should be primary and most important in the heart of a true citizen.

I assume that by "I pledge my life to my country" you meant you've pledged to America. That's fantastic. There are enough lazy, ignorant Americans (oh oh, I just put down some Americans) who don't care about what happens to this nation. Frankly, I would rather have YOU on our side than them. So feel free to spread the word we are not "racists" that is such a lie. Keep reading our posts and you will find anger, but not racism.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Joelous,

Two of your initial posts have been edited (SEE ABOVE). You have broken our rules upon your first posts here by RACE BAITING. Many of our newer users have welcomed you despite this serious break with our rules.

We do not allow RACISM on our boards and we do not allow RACE BAITING.

When you call other people racists, as you have the participants on our board, without a shred of evidence then you are RACE BAITING.

We have many Hispanic supporters that participate here and would quickly alert us to any material that they deemed racist.

You can either control your urge to call other people racists without cause or you will be removed from the forum.

The only reason your account is not banned at this moment is because many of our new supporters have chosen to welcome you so fervently.

If one of our moderators missed a racist comment by someone that should not be on our boards, then please point it out and we will ban them as is our policy to ban both racists and people that race bait and try to use their race as some kind of leverage on others.

W

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast