Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

All ALIPAC Board participants. You do not have to answer baseless charges and race baiting.

We encourage everyone here to develop their debating skills, but people that throw around the charge of racism without any evidence of such have little to add to the discussion.

RACE Baiting is against our rules. Please report any rule violations you spot to me or a moderator.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Joelous,

I am also of Mexican descent. I do not place personal judgments on anyone, Period. The Creator knows of our character, and is our final judge in the end. Reason and logic and knowledge is what renders me with enough intelligence to make a decision on this issue. Compassion also weighs in on a few areas of compromise. It is better if our citizens survive and can continue to give, than if we die.

Welcome and Peace,

Michael

I'am sorry if I was "RACE BAITING" I was just expressing my opinion of comments I observed on this site. I enjoy this forum and the people here have made me feel good about my situation and I respect them and this forum for that. I'am proud to be American. and I feel I'am headed in the right direction. MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT!

We stand with any American citizen that will stand with us and fight to have our existing immigration laws enforced.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Joelous,

In the words of my youngest daugher, "you just need some luv n".

Glad you came aboard!

Dixie

thank you guys for answering my question. Just like I said before I'am a mexican american and I have been attacked before by illegal mexicans because they said I act white and even though I am a target by them I still don't hate them or say racist remarks. I am proud to be a American and I would never want to live in another country.
    I am glad that you are on the board. And I am glad that you had the courage to post. Many others will read what you have written and hopefully they will post also.

An American is someone who has American Citizenship and shares Historic & Cultural Values of Americans.

No one race is better than another. All of us are equal in the eyes of our creator. And all of us should be equal in the eyes of the law.

We happen to be at a likely crossroads of history. You are witnessing the reaction of other Americans who have for decades, kept quiet about being insulted or called "racist" and presumed to be guilty of something, simply because they are not a "minority".

What this means is that there is a strong reaction to those who ARE trying to divide the Country. WHen a group organizes itself on the basis of Race, such as LaRaza, and then directly states its aim is to kick out those NOT of their race, that is an expression of Intention, the intention to do wilful, conscious, direct and malicious harm to those who are not of the same race.

That is shocking and it is also very wrong. But more than this, it cannot be tolerated. America (the USA) is NOT an economy, it is a Nation.

It is STILL the best nation in the world.

It is interesting that those who claim to hate it so much do not simply go home and make their own country so much better, and then prove how much better they can make a country.

The Founding Fathers and the good sections of American History are to be commended, to be looked up to, NOT because they were perfect, but because they were Better Founding Fathers than any Other nation on planet, or at least that seems to be the case.

The interesting thing is that Millions of people from other continents ALSO want to come to the US, because of the Vision of the Founders, and because of the Legal system and the Constitution that they established.

We don't see too many millions of people trying to rush over to Saudi Arabia so that they can get their hands cut off, or so that they can be stoned to death.

We don't see too many millions of people trying to get INTO China, in order to enjoy Freedom to Worship, or Freedom of Speech.

The American Founding Fathers and American History is worth defending because it is the history of people who acted WITH INTEGRITY.

That makes them Rare. Their contributions, their self sacrifice, and their attempts to at least TRY to give the people a real voice was the first attempt of its kind, that succeeded.

The French Revolution was much worse. They also went through other Revolutions after their first ones. The Revolutions in Central and South America have been Bad most of the time - because those who led those revolutions were NOT moral leaders. They did not truly have the interests of the people as their Motive.

America is Far from perfect. But the history of this nation is as important as its ideals, what it aspires to.

IT is important, to STAND UP to those in the MEXICAN community who speak BAD about the U.S.

And ask them.

Ask them...over and over

Ask them ...a million times...

WOULD IT BE BETTER IN MEXICO ?

WOULD YOU PREFER YOUR LIFE...IN MEXICO ?

It is important that they realize ...that EVEN IF they succeed in Establishing their new Mexican Superstate that they will only bring More of Mexico to the U.S., including the Poverty, the Corruption, the Bad Public Health, and the status of NO RIGHTS for the people.

For myself, I would welcome EACH and EVERY SINGLE MEXICAN who is an AMERICAN [Citizen] and who loves the USA and who WANTS to share in our values and our heritage.

And I would Work WITH THEM, and Talk with them, and do all I can to help them. Mexicans who are American Citizens are JUST AS MUCH an American as I am.

The World is full of frustrated people. When you Find White AMericans who you are not sure about, if the occasion is right, go up to them, shake their hand, tell them you are an American Citizen. Tell them you love this country. That is all that they care about.

And you will find that you are accepted pretty quickly.

Welcome to the Forum, and we hope you will be able to stay.

(Greyerhat)
    Let's be brutally honest: THe Only thing that matters is when you force Politicians to STOP and PAY Attention to You. Its time to think about ways to do that.

Joelous,

I am going to be very blunt.

Why in the world would you feel that anyone hated you? First off, I don't hate anyone. I hate what is happening, I hate the actions of some. That is very different from hating the person or group.

Secondly, it is true that I use the word Mexican interchangeably with illegals sometimes - try not to - but when you are speaking of illegals around here - they are from Mexico - not Americans, therefore, they are Mexicans. They very proudly said that in their demonstrations. That's the way they think of themselves - so I am not insulting them.

Now you are an American - so why should you have any fearful feelings? I truly don't understand that.

In Texas, we have had people of Mexican descent who have been here longer than the American families. Their decendents and newly made Americans from Mexico have been our friends, neighbors, doctors, accountants, teachers, police officers, etc., etc., - and speaking for myself - family members.

So I am puzzled as to why you would feel the way you do. I mean that honestly. I would like to understand this since we do have a lot of Americans people of Mexican descent here in Texas.

It is not racist to refer to nationality. A large percentage of the people creating havoc in our streets and flying the flag of their country,are Mexican Nationals. I believe that the hot button is the Aztlan fantasy.
    There are many Americans of Hispanic heritage that are opposed to illegal immigration, and there are several on this board.
    I resent being called a racist and I also resent people trying to say this is about race - it is about National Sovereignty and the economics of having 20% per cent of another country in our country working under the table (most do, you can't deny it!). Mexico admits that monies earned in our county is the largest income producer in theirs.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My step children are of Hispanic and Nordic heritage. This (legal) heritage goes back over one hundred years.

The vast majority of Americans are not against legal immigration or immigrants. Americans however, are tired of paying for services that illegals get for free and have a right to reject this form of discrimination.

Please note that Mexico is very harsh towards illegal immigrants of both Hispanic and non Hispanic heritage and illegals receive no free cash and benefits in Mexico.

Illegal immigrants of all races, in our country, are being used as pawns by the government agencies and private businesses that profit from them. The illegal immigrants of today will be the tax paying victims of the illegal immigrants of tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    It is not racist to refer to nationality. A large percentage of the people creating havoc in our streets and flying the flag of their country,are Mexican Nationals. I believe that the hot button is the Aztlan fantasy.
    There are many Americans of Hispanic heritage that are opposed to illegal immigration, and there are several on this board.
    I resent being called a racist and I also resent people trying to say this is about race - it is about National Sovereignty and the economics of having 20% per cent of another country in our country working under the table (most do, you can't deny it!). Mexico admits that monies earned in our county is the largest income producer in theirs.
    My sentiments exactly. Well put.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast