Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tex

PLEASE ARIZONA DO SOMETHING WITH MCCAIN

MCCAIN HAS GO TO TO GO. I JUST DESTROYED MY TV BECUASE HE SAID ILLEGAL ALIENS DESERVE SOCIAL SECURITY. HE OWES ME A TV!!! DID HIS BRAIN GET COMPLETELY DESTROYED WHEN HE WAS POW. IS HE HAVING FLASH BACKS.

He is like most of them, he is being control and brainwashed by the elite few that are running the world.

Re: PLEASE ARIZONA DO SOMETHING WITH MCCAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Tex
    MCCAIN HAS GO TO TO GO. I JUST DESTROYED MY TV BECUASE HE SAID ILLEGAL ALIENS DESERVE SOCIAL SECURITY. HE OWES ME A TV!!! DID HIS BRAIN GET COMPLETELY DESTROYED WHEN HE WAS POW. IS HE HAVING FLASH BACKS.
    Oh you saw that too. That he wants to send all the Social Security to foreign Countrys. To support the Illegals.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I live in Az and I pray I will find that {MOD EDIT} face to face one day. He has a house about 15 minutes from me but I don't know which one is his or I would..... (use your imagination here) can't say what I would do because there are spys among us, but you get the idea. I just laugh whenever I think about that dumbass thinking he has a snowballs chance in hell that he will ever be president. Where is that lightning bolt when you need it?

Banned
    Two words.... Manchurian Candidate.

The Senate bill wants to give them Social Security when they become citizens, plus all that they paid while using fake SS# documents, (identity theft).

Can you believe it!!!

Also if they bring over all of their elderly parents, they will be able to collect without ever paying a peso into it. Not to mention all of their learning disabled children. Duhh!

Our Social Security is supposed to be on life support as it is. This will bankrupt it all the sooner.

I also heard that the earning suspense fund, thats where they put all funds that don't match a SS# is full of IOU's just like ours.

Tex

Well he was boo'd and heckled at that graduation and i loved every minute of it. Even though it had nothing to with immigration, I still loved the fact that somebody expressed some feeling toward him. Deep down insidei hope that some of them heckled them becuase they hated his immigration stand.
    How can anybody think J. McCain will get GOP consideration for President.

My brother says they should have left him in Hanoi.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This guy continues to amaze me. What is his thought process? I guess he must think we are all so stupid we will forget by 2008 everything he has done. He destroyed whatever chance he had of becoming president. Must be nice living in that delusional world of his.

McCain is INVESTED in ENERGY/WATER conglomerate which is either already in Mexico or has plans to put roots into Mexico.
    {can't remember}

They're based out of Az and Kansas City. This company is responsible for putting him into office originally and keeping him there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast