Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I gotta master the quote thing.

Two words.... Manchurian Candidate.

That has entered my mind a few times also.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How in the hell would anyone ever forget! If Arizona has recall they should be using it!

Needs a little work, doesn't it.

What I was trying to say is I thought of the 'Manchurian Candidate' also.

Also, I think the man is wound a little too tight.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I honor McCain's service to our country.
    I deplore and despise the man he has become on returning home and selling his country out as he intends to do.
    I have never been a conspiracy theroist,sometimes I wonder if he was completely brainwashed over there by an expert to return here and do his upmost to destroy the United States of America!
    As far as this old Indian is concerned, he has ran completely out of gas,running on his Service record and his "hero" status.
    Like Senator John Murtha, both of these men feel America owes them our allegience because of both of their war records, to me both of these men have dishonored their own records and deserve no respect whatsoever from me.
    They are no better then all the men who have been called on to serve their country.
    I feel it it time for both of these "heroes" to go home and enjoy their retirement before they bring more dishonor and harm to our country.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

McCain

When McCain ran against Bush for the Republican Nonimation for President, I was still thinking he was a pretty good guy and hoped he would win the Nomination. Well, I have totally changed my mind about McCain and Bush. One is as bad as the other and now I don't believe anything either of them say. They are both out to destroy America and all she stands for.
    What has happened to these people? Who is really pulling the strings in Washington? If they were ever honest about loving this country........
    No amount of money could have bought them off but that seems to be exactly what has happened.
    What is Fox and the Mexican gov. holding over their heads?
    Something is very rotten about this whole Immigration debate to make them want Amnesty and for our country to become a Majority of Hispanics in a few short years. Plus giving preference to Illegal Aliens and letting them suck our country dry.
    We must fight this with every thing we have to fight with.
    I have donated to Ali-Pac and am writing to everyone I know to do the same. Even I must dig deeper!!
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

All anyone has to do to "know" McCain is to look into his actions & dealings over the past 30+ years.

FACT: McCain & Kerry both have very large holdings in VietNam and have had such since long before the trade to VN was legalized in Congress.

It's folly to believe that McCain is lilly white in any sense of the word.

FACT: the ENERGY/GAS/WATER company that he's tied to has been forcing American Indians off their land in order to gain the "water rights." People refusing to leave are being starved out. The company has basically blocked the people inside their land with little access to the outside world. They're attempting to divert the water away from the Indian land.

MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE? hmmmmm[/b]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12