Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Time to find another School. I am only guessing, but if you do not speak Spanish your education would suffer anyway!
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

I refuse to find another school to continue my education at just because they cater to hispanics and deny an american an education. I'm going to fight the fight. Someone has to go against these people that love 3rd world hispanics. I can't take seeing illegals get more rights than me anymore.
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

Are you a citizen gingersnaps? If you are, I don't see why you have an issue getting in-state at MDC. My sister had a problem getting it (she submitted her citizenship paperwork many, many, MANY times because it kept getting "lost") but it all worked out in the end.

I am only asking if you are a citizen since you're referring to yourself as an American. If you're a PR you should get in-state as well since it would make you eligible. Do you have FL Prepaid? If you do, that qualifies you as well.

If you don't feel comfortable telling me on the forum, you can PM me. I've done the run around with MDC so many times in trying to get in-state for my sis so I know how stupid they can be.

Re: PLEASE HELP AN AMERICAN GO TO SCHOOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by ginger-snaps
    iF YOU COULD PLEASE ON MY BEHALF CALL UP THIS MIAMI DADE COLLEGE AND BLAST THEM FOR NOT LETTING A CANADIAN THAT'S BECOMING AMERICAN THE LEGAL WAY GO TO SCHOOL.

A ILLEGAL COLUMBIAN CAN GO TO SCHOOL FOR FREE BUT I HAVE TO PAY OVER $600 PER CREDIT AND STILL GOT DENIED SCHOOLING WHEN BOTH MY PARENTS ARE HERE LEGALLY AND THEIR POLICY STATES THAT I CAN GO TO SCHOOL.

WHY ARE ILLEGALS GETTING AWAY WITH EVERYTHING? I LOST 3 YEARS OF GOING TO SCHOOL BECAUSE OF THESE ILLEGAL HISPANICS THAT MIAMI DADE COLLEGE IS ALLOWING TO GO TO SCHOOL THERE.

HERE IS THEIR MAIN PHONE NUMBER 305-237-1100

OH I TRIED COMPLAINING TO THE ACLU BUT OF COURSE BEING IN MIAMI BEING HISPANIC AND TAKING THE RIGHTS AWAY FROM AMERICANS IS OK...

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!
    I hardly think those illegals are going there for free even though they are not supposed to get any financial aid. Trust me, no one is going to school for free. If that school discriminates, why not try going to another school? Why go somewhere that discriminates you? They are not worthy of having you if they are breaking the law themselves.

It's very admirable that you want to fight this fight instead of giving way to them. Go for it!

Well, congrats to you fighting this and my thoughts and prayers are definitely with you!
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123