Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Everyones answers are great.I have noticed from people I encounter in everyday life (like this mom of three) that they claim to be Christian but look at the 10 Commandments as if it is pick and choose as suits their purpose.I am a Christian and believe God said the word Commandments for a reason-Follow them all!

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    The hispanic women is a darn liar. She is hoping to stay in the US and only in the US will she get the money she needs from the middle class citizen to keep them alive.
    That prove the fact that they do not come because of no jobs in Mexico but because of social services benefits they can get here. As soon as they become pregnant with an anchor babies the benefits start with free pre-natel care.
    When will this nightmare stop. How do we stop it.

Banned
    O Boy that is a tough one , In Ohio and Kentucky I thought they Gave WIC to any one, but Heck we never used it. Rich or poor any child under FIVE can get it.
    I could be wrong but I’ll check
    Women pay taxes too, you can have any job and still get WIC not food stamps not welfare WOMEN INFANTS AND CHILDREN WIC

But 2:
    Id rather believe what I do about God and be right
    than not believe and be wrong.
    Answer: Let me begin by telling you that I myself have a few children. I did not care for young children before I had my first. I can’t imagine our lives without our children. They are so awesome and at the same time a pain in the BEEEP but not a day goes by that I do not thank God for giving us each and every one of them. I never enjoyed life as much as I do now that I am a parent. (Some Days)

Psalm 127:3-5 says, “Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.â€

No she never said she was illegal. She said she had broken English. She said she paid with WIC vouchers. I guess we can call this stereotyping.
    I really don't care. The illegals are sterotyping us as bigots. So be it.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

My mom really had no idea whether the woman was here illegally or not (most likely she was). Regardless, I think what really floored my mom (and me) is that this woman seemed to be saying that her pregnancies were up to God. Soooo, I'm assuming no birth control is used??

Do they ALL think like this? If so, we're in HUGE trouble.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Well I would say so they all want to me Americans. Once they are legalized and we run out of benefits they will stop.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    My mom really had no idea whether the woman was here illegally or not (most likely she was). Regardless, I think what really floored my mom (and me) is that this woman seemed to be saying that her pregnancies were up to God. Soooo, I'm assuming no birth control is used??

Do they ALL think like this? If so, we're in HUGE trouble.
    Ive not seen one hispanic family yet that didnt have two in dipers

AmericanGirl-Your original post made me laugh because you could easily be speaking of my own mom.She wasn't raised on PC and has no concept of it.
    As to you question about whether or not birth control is used I think not around my home it is nothing to see (as I did today) Pregnant girls pushing strollers with toddlers or a few teens pushing newborns in strollers, even at my local farmers market there are strollers with 2 kids in it and a kid on the hands of the parents(who by the way use their wic monies at the farmers market). It seems there is a population boom around here.

To bad your mother didn't find out how the welfare recipient knows what God's plans are? I wonder if God sends her a message in the mail on the 1st and the 15th of the month?

I do remember when slick willy Bill Clinton made sure God got American woman off welfare. I don't hear about God or the current pimps getting illegal parasites off welfare anymore.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Nearly half (45-50%) of all children in America under the age of 5 have hispanic parents that are illegal/legal immigrants or already citizens (Foxnews). I have known for years that on average Hispanics have 5 children per family, Black Americans - 3 and White(Caucasians) -1, but this floored me and is not easily forgotten. All these illegal single mothers qualify for the Hud program because of their American born baby. Of course the illegal father won't marry the mother because then they wouldn't qualify for Hud, welfare cks, food stamps, etc. They estimate up to 60% of the 2 million in the program are these illegals and Sen. Sanders(I) had the audacity to stand on the floor of the Senate and pronounce that illegals weren't abusing our welfare program because it was illegal for them to receive any benefits. The waiting list on these programs are up to 10 years and every time someone tried to put in stricter measures against illegals, the Dems voted them down. (CSPAN) The Democrats have decided to forget and abuse our elderly, our Americans with disabilities, veterans, etc., the very ones that need these programs and are often put on the street; Just so the Dems can court the latino/hispanic votes (power). I'm a newly registered indie.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast