Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please....help an atheist out

Got a call from my mom today (she lives in San Diego, California).

Seems she was in line at the grocery store...in front of her was an Hispanic woman with three small children. The woman was paying for most of her groceries with WIC coupons (welfare).

My mom got very brazen and asked the woman why she had so many kids when she clearly couldn't afford to buy food for them?? (Believe me, this is how my mom is).

Anyway, the woman said (in broken English) that it wasn't her decision to have the children...it was God's decision. So my mom asked, "Are you going to have any more?" And the woman answered, "That's in God's hands".

So then my mom asked her if she thought it was right to force taxpaying Americans to pay for her children's food. The woman said, "God provides."

Okay...my mom is an atheist (as I am as well). What on EARTH should she have said to counter this woman's ludicrous excuse for breeding irresponsibly?

For any of you people who are religious, I truly would welcome your input.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

The hispanic women is a darn liar. She is hoping to stay in the US and only in the US will she get the money she needs from the middle class citizen to keep them alive.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

God gives and god takes away. If you have a problem saying the word god just think in your own mind G.O.D stands for good old dad.

I would have reminded her of the golden rule:

THOU SHALT NOT STEAL. Which she is doing from taxpayers!

THOU SHALT NOT LIE: Whose SS # did she give (lie) to get food stamps?

My comeback would have been "Then why did you ask for help from american tax payers do you think they are Gods Elves"?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I would have told her, "God doesn't pay taxes."

Re: Please....help an atheist out

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Got a call from my mom today (she lives in San Diego, California).

Seems she was in line at the grocery store...in front of her was an Hispanic woman with three small children. The woman was paying for most of her groceries with WIC coupons (welfare).

My mom got very brazen and asked the woman why she had so many kids when she clearly couldn't afford to buy food for them?? (Believe me, this is how my mom is).

Anyway, the woman said (in broken English) that it wasn't her decision to have the children...it was God's decision. So my mom asked, "Are you going to have any more?" And the woman answered, "That's in God's hands".

So then my mom asked her if she thought it was right to force taxpaying Americans to pay for her children's food. The woman said, "God provides."

Okay...my mom is an atheist (as I am as well). What on EARTH should she have said to counter this woman's ludicrous excuse for breeding irresponsibly?

For any of you people who are religious, I truly would welcome your input.
    These people all too well know what they're doing. I learned thru my research on these Illegals and their is a program offered thru most, not all Police Departments, I know for a fact Garland, Tx. & Richardson, TX. have programs called the UNIDOS program that tells them how to get their electric services cheaper, how to apply for food stamps, medicaid, how to get bank accounts, and this program is offered and paid for by the American Taxpayers. YOU & I. Here where I live they also raid local food pantries on top of receiving food stamps, and any other freebies they can get their hands on. My husband keeps asking why is it that almost all of these Illegals are driving around in brand spanking new vehicles, that we couldn't afford if we tried, they all live in nice homes, which we cannot afford to do. And they all dress very elegantly. And they always have lots of money. I just don't understand any of this.

I wouldn't even try to understand, they are taught how to fleece the system, its a waste of time and energy, what we need to keep in mind is how to get rid of them, take away all their free be's and get them deported, this is where all of our energy should be spent. They won't be so smug when they are back living in Mexico.

What I would worry about is are the the ones LaRaza wants to get registered to vote (6 million), are they legal, because LaRaza has learned the power is in the vote so now they want to try to out vote Ameicans then we will be in deep trouble!!

-----------"ALIPAC SUMMER FUND RAISER"-----------
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NCByrd
    I would have reminded her of the golden rule:

THOU SHALT NOT STEAL. Which she is doing from taxpayers!

THOU SHALT NOT LIE: Whose SS # did she give (lie) to get food stamps?
    The golden rule is : "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

So is it okay for me to put my hand in your purse and say, "God has provided." Because that's what you are doing to me the American, legal taxpaper.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The women said it was God's decision that she had these children. I would've ask her who's decision it was to break the law and have them on American soil instead of in her own country.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast