Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Here's a real shocker. The Principal at our public elementary school canceled Spanish !! Yes!! She made the decision to offer the children something else in place of Spanish.

Here...let me help you up off of the floor.
    Dang! In Florida?

They`er trying to set the attitudes for the kids before they`re old enough to learn the history about it.
    It`s Brain Washing.
    ------------------------

Hey 2ndamendsis, this propaganda was so baldfaced, I excerpted and linked it at another site. Hope you don't mind. Click Here.
    '58 Airedale

I have some inlaws that are School administrators in FULLERTON,Ca. and BREA, Ca, I sent them an email askin for their opinion, here`s my first reply:

, They may be at some places, but not Fullerton. I personally think it is just another way for publishers to make money. Is that what you wanted? J
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Tom2
    Hey 2ndamendsis, this propaganda was so baldfaced, I excerpted and linked it at another site. Hope you don't mind. Click Here.
    Of course not, TOM! Get this info out everywhere possible. It's urgent.

Glad to be a small help helps to heal my heart a little bit.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    I have some inlaws that are School administrators in FULLERTON,Ca. and BREA, Ca,

, They may be at some places, but not Fullerton. I personally think it is just another way for publishers to make money. Is that what you wanted? J
    MK,
    this is the
    Southern Poverty Law Center.........has nothing to do with pubs making money and everything to do with their communist / one world ideology.

They are GIVING MOST of THEIR CRAP FREE OF CHARGE to educators.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2ndamendsis:
    This was my first reply from fullerton. With such a quick reply,I don`t know if she checked the issue being talked about so I sent her a copy.

REPLY: They may be at some places, but not Fullerton. I personally think it is just another way for publishers to make money. Is that what you wanted? J
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    2ndamendsis:
    This was my first reply from fullerton. With such a quick reply,I don`t know if she checked the issue being talked about so I sent her a copy.

REPLY: They may be at some places, but not Fullerton. I personally think it is just another way for publishers to make money. Is that what you wanted? J
    Aye MK.
    It's a shame that some folks, teachers included, don't yet understand what's going on. No different than the proverbial snowball going down the hill and picking up momentum and girth.........they're working overtime to get this curriculum into as many schools as humanly possible.

It may not be in Fullerton YET, but it only takes one teacher to begin or one school in the district. I found schools all over the country that had teachers using some of their "teaching aids."

Well since I am my children's teacher I guess my children will miss out on this educational opportunity

2ndamendsis - what an amazing discovery!!

YOU GO GIRL!!

This is just outrageous. We need to shut down the Southern Poverty Law Center. They are a tax exempt organization spending all their time and money working to end our nation and circumvent our laws .. and THAT's illegal.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast