Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"In a final op-ed, Herman Cain noted his opposition to the 2007 Comprehensive Immigration reform plan and noted four things that congress could do concerning immigration. These items were to secure the borders convincingly, expand the temporary worker program for skilled legal immigrants, establish a reliable legal immigrant identification program and then propose a reasonable program for the 12 million (and counting) illegal persons who broke our laws to get here, but not amnesty."
    This is what Cain wants to do. He does not want to send them back, he wants to leave them here and find a way for them to become citizens. Therefore he is going to do nothing about sending them back to their country so we can get OUR jobs back. Read between the lines everybody. Someone ask him what he is going to do about sending them back and lets hear his answer on tv.

Re: Rankings for those who are running for President?

Quote Originally Posted by bayman
    Where can I find the rankings for the people who are running for President on the ALIPAC web site?
    Cain has a C- at numbersUSA, Bachmann has a B- but she won't step up, and go strong! And topsecret10 won't throw his hat in the ring!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What do you mean Bachmann won't "Step Up"? She has, but the media doesn't want her to get elected

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa
    What do you mean Bachmann won't "Step Up"? She has, but the media doesn't want her to get elected
    She won't come hard at these guys call em' on everything, go after the media and say "Why is it because I'm a woman?" use every fricken trick in the book, stop with all the "one term President" crap and get down to business!

I've seen my wife fight one time in 30yrs. it wasn't "slappy! slappy!" she grabbed the lady who hit her by the collar and beat her like a Hockey player!

I've seen her pick up a frozen Salmon and threaten a man who was yelling and degrading his wife in the grocery store!

Girl's are allowed to use equalizers!

I do hope when the smoke clears she's still standing, and the people get to pick they're own GOP candidate!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Rankings for those who are running for President?

Quote Originally Posted by bayman
    Where can I find the rankings for the people who are running for President on the ALIPAC web site?
    https://www.numbersusa.com/content/acti ... ances.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

As much as you may hate it, it's going to Romney or Cain, an

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    As much as you may hate it, it's going to Romney or Cain, and it's pretty obvious who you want and it ain't going to happen!
    I fully agree !!! They are the best bet to beat Obama. John Mccain didn't have a prayer going against him,and neither would Ron Paul.

anamarie, do you really think that John McCain was really a serious contender last go-around?

Is it possible that he was the sacraficial stooge who volunteered to fall on his sword to appease the Oligarchial gods, knowing full well that an annointed one would be foisted upon the throne illegally in order to bailout the banks, corporations, unions, and to grow Leviathan with great vast sums of high caloried fiat paper?

Remember the Florida primaries? Moved up one whole month to accomodate the idiot who volunteered to fall on his sword? Michigan likewise to even the playing field for the usurper of present?

After eight years of rule and a schedule that was to be demanding another flavor of stooge to do the work that no Republican in name or actual color could possibly do without blowing the party to kingdom come. Tons of cash were at stake, and there was no way a Republican stooge would get away with giving so much away, hence the usurper, and now the one that magnanomously bowed out last time will be shown the royal carpet fit for players and scoundrels to walk on.

Americans will get what they deserve. No doubt.

Unfortunately you guys must be watching too much FOX News. It is obvious to me that Murdock is working to get Obama re-elected; and Romney or Cain will never beat Obama. Remember it is the Obama Justice Department that is investigating Rupert Murdock for his various crimes, including possibly murder....... so do any of you really believe FOX is working against Obama?

http://www.harrisinteractive.com/NewsRo ... fault.aspx

[b]Ron Paul Bests Obama in Latest Poll

Shows Paul beating President in head-to-head matchup
    LAKE JACKSON, Texas – In a new Harris Poll, 2012 Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul beats President Obama 51 percent to 49 percent in a general election race.

“This is yet another poll that clearly proves how competitive Ron Paul is against the sitting President,â€

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    As much as you may hate it, it's going to Romney or Cain, and it's pretty obvious who you want and it ain't going to happen!
    Then we have to honker down and get ready to survive an Obama second term. Romney, Perry, Cain will not beat Obama and if they did; they are owned by the same banksters and doubtful we would see any difference in their administrations.

If Obama's owned news media is pushing a candidate, that is the candidate you need to run from.

O.K he graduated from Morehouse college, the place where a White woman made History in 2008 as the 1st White Valedictorian, the same year our President was elected the 1st Black President. What a coincidence? Talk about media games. Remember the media games when Obama got all of the media attention during the 2008 campaign trail?
    http://www.hermancain.com/about

http://diverseeducation.wordpress.com/2 ... e-college/
    Have we another media backed Presidential hopeful on our hands?

He was a regional vice President for Burger King. Burger King is a documented employer of Illegal aliens.

I just have a gut feeling, here and now, I will not want to vote for Herman Cain, no matter how much butter he puts on his campaign.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast