Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa
    I still like Bachmann - I think she's the best one on the immigration issue by far. Too bad people go for whoever the media tells them to
    You are not alone. I like her too.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Unfortunately you guys must be watching too much FOX News. It is obvious to me that Murdock is working to get Obama re-elected; and Romney or Cain will never beat Obama.
    "You know what I'll take that bet, and I'll go you one better not only would Cain beat NObama he will beat him by a landslide!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    anamarie, do you really think that John McCain was really a serious contender last go-around?

Is it possible that he was the sacraficial stooge who volunteered to fall on his sword to appease the Oligarchial gods, knowing full well that an annointed one would be foisted upon the throne illegally in order to bailout the banks, corporations, unions, and to grow Leviathan with great vast sums of high caloried fiat paper?

Remember the Florida primaries? Moved up one whole month to accomodate the idiot who volunteered to fall on his sword? Michigan likewise to even the playing field for the usurper of present?

After eight years of rule and a schedule that was to be demanding another flavor of stooge to do the work that no Republican in name or actual color could possibly do without blowing the party to kingdom come. Tons of cash were at stake, and there was no way a Republican stooge would get away with giving so much away, hence the usurper, and now the one that magnanomously bowed out last time will be shown the royal carpet fit for players and scoundrels to walk on.

Americans will get what they deserve. No doubt.
    What the hell are you talking about? Just speak english please. Thanks.

pattyk, so sorry. What part would you like me to translate. Oh heck, I'll just jump to the skinny and lay it out real simple like.

Romney is the annointed one this time around........how is that?

By the way, has anybody told you what cute dimples you have?

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    As much as you may hate it, it's going to Romney or Cain, and it's pretty obvious who you want and it ain't going to happen!
    Then we have to honker down and get ready to survive an Obama second term. Romney, Perry, Cain will not beat Obama and if they did; they are owned by the same banksters and doubtful we would see any difference in their administrations.

If Obama's owned news media is pushing a candidate, that is the candidate you need to run from.
    Dianne, right now I think a cocker spaniel would defeat Obama. It's THAT bad. It remains to be seen who the cocker spaniel will be. My money is on Herman Cain. He's not perfect, yes, I know. But I like his history, he was a working man who started with basically nothing, asked for nothing, and rose to become a respected and successful businessman. By every account he is a true patriot.

Regarding Ron Paul, he is an intelligent man and for the most part I like him. I don't believe though that he has what it takes to be the leader of the country. Just don't think he can handle the pressure and can adequately deal with the complexities of the economy. He would however, be a FANTASTIC advisor and confidant to a sitting potus.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Banned
    [quote="roundabout"]anamarie, do you really think that John McCain was really a serious contender last go- around ?
    He wouldn't had a prayer against Obama even if he WAS a serious contender!! McCain had absolutely no charisma,while Obama was treated like a rock star! Serious contender or not,it was the voters that gave him the nomination,so that negates a lot of what you are putting forth !

Prior to the Florida primaries McAmnesty's poll numbers were in the toilet. Florida moved forward it's primary by one month forward. Florida had open primaries and the dems crossed over and added to the support for a canidate that had no chance of beating Wonder Boy. Remember the uproar? Mcamnesty at this point gained advantage over the Mormon as Florida was not going there. It was that advance in the primaries that gave McAmnesty the ticket. The primaries pick the canidate. McAmnesty was never going no where! Too many in the Republican base can't stand the guy.

The economy was on the verge of meltdown. Bailouts were on the horizon way before the political season even started. Some saw the writing on the wall many years prior, bailouts were going to be needed.

What self respecting Republican could bailout the banks, corporations, unions, (lot of pension funds at stake) or grow the government, and still have a Republican base to back them up? The base would have been in a furor, as Republicans rightly so were in a furor when the bailouts came along. A Republican POTUS bailing out everything in sight would have killed the party.

Highly speculative on my part? Perhaps. Perhaps not?

Oh, by the way, Go Ron Paul!

Banned

"You know what I'll take that bet, and I'll go you one

Unfortunately you guys must be watching too much FOX News. It is obvious to me that Murdock is working to get Obama re-elected; and Romney or Cain will never beat Obama.
    "You know what I'll take that bet, and I'll go you one better not only would Cain beat NObama he will beat him by a landslide!"
    I SECOND THAT !!!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Re: "You know what I'll take that bet, and I'll go you

Quote Originally Posted by anamarie
    I SECOND THAT !!!
    NEOCON RINO's in the GOP are Playing Chess; Romney and Perry are the 2 selected to run for POTUS; Cain & Newt are being used to counterbalance or counteract the effect of Bachmann & Ron Paul the 2 that would most defend the constitution. They almost got Bachmann out of the race but she is a fighter. The 3rd ringer got shut down quick; the RINO from New Jersey was the fail safe because of low polling numbers from Romney and Perry and Newt was a disaster from the get go

watch how it pans out and you will see whats going on; Fox News has a big part in it as well. Once they get Paul and Bachmann out of the race the true RINO's will step back into the shadows like the cock roaches they are

Cain.. I just dont know. Being a Former Kansas city Fed reserve chief doesnt give me a warm and fuzzy and I think he was put in place to counter Ron Paul and his knoweledge of the financial system

right now I got skin in this game and a Big Dog in the Fight

AMEN and Hallelujah .... GO RON PAUL!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast