Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Plug the leak, then start dipping water

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GET OUR TANKS ON THE BORDER ON FEDERAL LAND FOR "TRAINING" EXERCISES AND SHOW SOME FORCE!

NO MORE SLITHERING ACROSS OUR BORDER LIKE A ROTTEN SNAKE!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    GET OUR TANKS ON THE BORDER ON FEDERAL LAND FOR "TRAINING" EXERCISES AND SHOW SOME FORCE!

NO MORE SLITHERING ACROSS OUR BORDER LIKE A ROTTEN SNAKE!

Agreed! Why is it we can defend the borders of other countries half a world away, but we can't defend our own!?!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz View Post
    Agreed! Why is it we can defend the borders of other countries half a world away, but we can't defend our own!?!
    The drug cartels.

The foreign drug cartels control the foreign illegal drug trade into the US. It's a $300 billion a year industry before the opioid sales. A porous US border is required to support their business.
    Last edited by Judy; 07-04-2018 at 05:25 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't think Trump intends to do anything but bloviate about illegal immigration! On day one of his administration, he should have started rounding up the illegals and deporting them like he implied he would do. This is why I voted for him. Instead, he starting "having sympathy" for the DACAs. Whenever a special interest group starts protesting he gives in and once again we the citizens get the short end of the stick. I have lost all confidence in him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    The drug cartels.

The foreign drug cartels control the foreign illegal drug trade into the US. It's a $300 billion a year industry before the opioid sales. A porous US border is required to support their business.
    So you are saying we can't STOP this, that we have to allow this to continue? That we have to allow this 300 billion industry?
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Quote Originally Posted by gabelle39 View Post
    I don't think Trump intends to do anything but bloviate about illegal immigration! On day one of his administration, he should have started rounding up the illegals and deporting them like he implied he would do. This is why I voted for him. Instead, he starting "having sympathy" for the DACAs. Whenever a special interest group starts protesting he gives in and once again we the citizens get the short end of the stick. I have lost all confidence in him.
    Same here! I think before he made his announcement speech he had been reading the comment section of Conservative news and blog sites. He knew exactly what the people wanted to hear him say. He used us.

A few of us have tried to hold him accountable, but as long as he has his cheerleaders defending and making excuses for him, nothing will change.

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    So you are saying we can't STOP this, that we have to allow this to continue? That we have to allow this 300 billion industry?
    I didn't say that. Everyone knows or should know why the United States hasn't secured the border all these years, why Border Patrol can dive into the Rio Grande to save a twice deported illegal alien but can't go into the river to catch a smuggler, why we have sanctuary cities, why we have catch and release, why we have a administrative closure of cases, why we have an 8 year backlog in deportation orders, why when we send troops to secure the border they're shoveling horse manure and fixing flats. something any minimum wage worker can do for cheaper, why we paid a contractor billions of dollars for surveillance cameras that didn't work, why we built 700 miles of fencing any 8 year old can climb over or if not, just walk a few feet and look for a huge opening where there is no fence and just walk or drive right in, why politicians support illegal immigration when it violates the laws they passed, hurts Americans and raises state and local government spending, why we have 225,000 employees in DHS and only 5,000 ICE Agents authorized to arrest, detain and remove 30 million illegal aliens, why illegal immigration became a huge problem after the 1970's "War on Drugs". The War on Drugs wasn't to help or protect Americans, it was to lock up domestic competitors to the foreign drug trade. By the mid 80's it was a huge problem, my, over 3 to 5 million illegal aliens (drug runners) were given amnesty in 1986 and permanent residence to run drugs. By 2018, there's over 30 million illegal aliens in the United States doing the same thing.

No one has to be a rocket scientist to know why we have an illegal immigration problem in the United States.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WE GIVE ISRAEL 8 BILLION A YEAR FOR DECADES!

NOW SEND THOSE ISRAELI TROOPS TO OUR BORDERS AND DEFEND OUR BORDER!

GET THEM OVER HERE BEBE OR CUT OFF THE 8 MILLION!

WHY SHOULD WE PAY TO DEFEND YOUR BORDER AND YOU DO NOTHING FOR USA???

WE SHOULD NOT!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I didn't say that. Everyone knows or should know why the United States hasn't secured the border all these years, why Border Patrol can dive into the Rio Grande to save a twice deported illegal alien but can't go into the river to catch a smuggler, why we have sanctuary cities, why we have catch and release, why we have a administrative closure of cases, why we have an 8 year backlog in deportation orders, why when we send troops to secure the border they're shoveling horse manure and fixing flats. something any minimum wage worker can do for cheaper, why we paid a contractor billions of dollars for surveillance cameras that didn't work, why we built 700 miles of fencing any 8 year old can climb over or if not, just walk a few feet and look for a huge opening where there is no fence and just walk or drive right in, why politicians support illegal immigration when it violates the laws they passed, hurts Americans and raises state and local government spending, why we have 225,000 employees in DHS and only 5,000 ICE Agents authorized to arrest, detain and remove 30 million illegal aliens, why illegal immigration became a huge problem after the 1970's "War on Drugs". The War on Drugs wasn't to help or protect Americans, it was to lock up domestic competitors to the foreign drug trade. By the mid 80's it was a huge problem, my, over 3 to 5 million illegal aliens (drug runners) were given amnesty in 1986 and permanent residence to run drugs. By 2018, there's over 30 million illegal aliens in the United States doing the same thing.

No one has to be a rocket scientist to know why we have an illegal immigration problem in the United States.
    Your response was to this post

-----Agreed! Why is it we can defend the borders of other countries half a world away, but we can't defend our own!?!------

The OP didn't ask why do we have an illegal immigration problem, they asked why can't we put the military on the border.
    Now, with all this going on you just mentioned, the question is --- Why is it we can defend the borders of other countries half a world away, but we can't defend our own!?!----

I'm sure President Trump is aware of everything you just listed, so Why doesn't he put the Military on the border??????

Beezer, you lost me on this one, why use Israeli forces on our border? What is the advantage of that?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast