Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Plug the leak, then start dipping water

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Automatic hand guns, long guns, automatic rifles.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Automatic hand guns, long guns, automatic rifles.
    What good are they? They are not allowed to use them.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Because you don't want our enemies to know who you are, where you are and what you're doing. The Border is a guerilla-type warfare against cartels who have killed 30,000 Mexicans in one year alone. As much as we want to end illegal immigration, I don't think Americans are quite ready to suffer those numbers of casualties solving this problem.
    I disagree

I want these invaders to know this is The United States of America and I want them to know we have the full Military on the border, and the military has the orders to turn back anyone who tries to cross with whatever method is necessary to accomplish that goal.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    What good are they? They are not allowed to use them.
    Why aren't they allowed to use them?!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    I disagree

I want these invaders to know this is The United States of America and I want them to know we have the full Military on the border, and the military has the orders to turn back anyone who tries to cross with whatever method is necessary to accomplish that goal.
    What do you envision? Carpet bombs? That was very effective against the Red Guard in Kuwait. Grenades would work well too if you can get close enough to throw them. Land mines? Those have worked well too during periods of conflict all over the world, but a big mess once you want to get rid of them. Snipers? We've got great snipers, then you can pick them off one by one until they're all down. The big problem with all of that is we can't do that on Mexican soil, we'd be doing that on our own soil, and until you meet and greet and ask for papers, you don't know who you're killing.

And that becomes a huge problem under the laws of the United States which interestingly the cartels know better than most Americans which is why they make sure that none of these people are ever armed with anything, not even a butter-knife, not even the smugglers once they cross the border. The only time these smugglers are armed is when they're just running big loads of dope but no people.

My conclusion is we need a different plan that works outside of our agencies. We need a Plan B.

See, I've been thinking about these exorbitant smuggling fees these people claim they're paying smugglers. $6,000 to $12,000 a person. Why wouldn't they just fly in on a tourist visa and overstay? Anyone from these countries can get a tourist visa and fly into the US for about $300 a person with advance ticket purchase. So why are they traveling thousands of miles on the ground for weeks hanging out with cartel coyotes and smugglers for 6 to 12 times that cost? And where did they get the money to begin with if they're so "poor" and looking for a better life?

It's all smoke and mirrors. We don't know really who these people are, where they're coming from or why they're here. I don't think most of the "Central Americans" are really Central Americans. I think most of them are Mexicans posing as Central Americans because as Mexicans they'll be bumped right back into Mexico by Border Patrol, but if they get a fake Central American passport or papers of some type, they're allowed entry as an OTM (Other Than Mexican), arrested, detained and soon thereafter released under US law. The high smuggling cost is for the fake documents.

Just a thought for someone to look into.
    Last edited by Judy; 07-05-2018 at 03:23 AM.

Why aren't they allowed to use them?!
    Ask the liberals who only want troops shoveling manure. There was a recent video of a guy on a Wave Runner carrying a couple of people over. When he saw the cameraperson videoing him he flipped them off and shouted "You are costing me money." Our Border Patrol should be able to shoot the boat out from under him. But they could only watch as he went back across the river.

We have reports of illegals throwing stones and things at Border Patrol. But if the Border Patrol fires at them, they end up in court defending themselves.

The Border Patrol can't fire at illegal unless they are fired upon.

It's not that I want a execution squad. But if they know that tresspassers will be shot, the parade across the border would dwindle.

Of course the drugs would stop coming, and maybe that is your concern.

USE TEAR GAS AND OTHER WEAPONS TO LAUNCH AT THEM

HAVE THE BP BOATS USE WATER CANONS

KEEP THESE INVADERS OFF OUR SOIL

STOP RESCUING THEM!

GET OUR MILITARY TANKS TO START CLEARING THE BRUSH AND SHOW A PRESENCE

SEND EVERY CHILD UNDER THE AGE OF 18 BACK WITHIN 48 HOURS

EVERYONE OVER THE AGE OF 18 GOES INTO FEDERAL TENT CITY ON FEDERAL LAND FOR 90 DAYS, THEN BOOT THEM OUT!

LET THEIR PRESIDENT GET THEM BACK BY THE THOUSANDS AND IT WILL STOP

DUMP THEIR PROBLEM RIGHT BACK INTO THEIR LAP!
    Last edited by Beezer; 07-05-2018 at 12:56 PM.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    Ask the liberals who only want troops shoveling manure. There was a recent video of a guy on a Wave Runner carrying a couple of people over. When he saw the cameraperson videoing him he flipped them off and shouted "You are costing me money." Our Border Patrol should be able to shoot the boat out from under him. But they could only watch as he went back across the river.

We have reports of illegals throwing stones and things at Border Patrol. But if the Border Patrol fires at them, they end up in court defending themselves.

The Border Patrol can't fire at illegal unless they are fired upon.

It's not that I want a execution squad. But if they know that tresspassers will be shot, the parade across the border would dwindle.

Of course the drugs would stop coming, and maybe that is your concern.
    Drugs won't stop coming across the border until we legalize and regulate our own domestic recreational drug business. States are doing that now and going well seems to me.

States are doing that now and going well seems to me.
    Others I have seen say otherwise.

That's because they're losing the War on Weed. Grumble, Grumble.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast