Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Police hands tied and Border Patrol!!!

My husband is a police officer (at a college - State licensed) here and tonight he pulled over a car with 2 illegal aliens. He asked for driver's license and they produced a Mexican lic. He asked if they were here legally. (he can not stand what is going on with these people) They tried to pull the "no speak English" crap. He then said well I no speak Spanish and so I will call somebody who can help Border Patrol. Well what do you know, they speak English after all!!! Shocking He did call BP because he wanted them deported. BP showed up and the illegals told BP that they were petition for citizenship and were waiting. One 20 yrs the other 2 yrs. BP had to let them go due to past experience with the situation. They told my hubby that it was a waste of time to fill out all the paperwork and then when the case went to court it would be dismissed due to the status of waiting for the papers. BP told them basically shame on you for abusing our government. The BP agents that showed up said they were very frustrated with this but that until our government grew some balls that there was nothing they could do. I guess it's because they are not fresh meat coming across the border.

My husband told the illegal scums that he was putting it in the system that the next time they were pulled over by the police that they were to be taken to jail!!!! Trying to give them crap and scare them.

Oh-yeah, when he first mentioned BP the illegals said they wanted their attorneys. His response was BP is your attorney!!!

Anyway, I think that once the government grows those set of balls BP talks about, a lot of enforcement officers, whether local police or BP, will be less frustrated with the situation they have to put up with currently. I think that it would be easy to get them deported once the laws change. It might be a slow process but I think people would rather have slow than none at all. Everytime they are stopped by police put them on the fastrack for DEPORTATION.

Azmomof2,

It is so frustrating for the good cops out there. I made some friends, working with off-duty cops in the ER, plus all of those who have come in, either to investigate an accident, or because they were ill or injured, or because I called for help.

Our judicial system has become such a revolving door, that it frustrates the good cops so much. I've heard them say, over and over, that we catch the criminals, and most of the time, they're back on the street the next day! Even when they have long rap sheets.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

He did call BP because he wanted them deported. BP showed up and the illegals told BP that they were petition for citizenship and were waiting. One 20 yrs the other 2 yrs. BP had to let them go due to past experience with the situation. They told my hubby that it was a waste of time to fill out all the paperwork and then when the case went to court it would be dismissed due to the status of waiting for the papers. BP told them basically shame on you for abusing our government
    This is what I've been trying to point out. The President can hire fifty million border patrol agents if he's a mind to (assuming he can get anyone to apply for the job!) but if someone above them tells them NOT to do their job, what do you suppose they are going to do? This is so futile.

We need a doggone fence and we need it yesterday. Then we need the fence manned with US Military who have orders to stop the invasion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Junius,

Amen!!!!!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I can't believe the Border patrol took their word and let them go. You mentioned them growing some balls. Not likely, there was probably more testosterone at the San Francisco Gay pride parade. Put the Marines on the border.

BP does indeed have their hands tied!
    I have talked to many of them and they are just as flustrated as everyone else, they want to do their job but until new laws are passed there is not much they can do.
    They remind me of a watch dog that gets beats every time it barks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why didn't your husband arrest them for not having a driver's license? If anyone legal was stopped driving without a license in the state I live in they would go to jail. I read where another illegal was just given a citation for driving without a license, what is deal with this? I'm sure they drove away laughing in his face, what a shame they are above the law!

This document explains why there are so many problems with deporting the ones that are currently here. I did not read all of it - just scanned parts. Sounds like Border Patrol (which includes Customs) needs to be combined with ICE.

www.dhs.gov/interweb/assetlibrary/OIG_06-04_Nov05.pdf

Sawdust,
    I asked him the same thing. He says that he can only take them to jail if they do not have a license in any other juresdiction. They had a license from Mexico. He claims the laws are not clear that some language is vague. I told him that he better get clearer explanations from his higher ups. They do not want to have to fill out paperwork and go to court and everything they did to have been in vain. The whole process of arrest takes a lot of time out of their day. Then they have to appear in court also. He just wishes that the laws were very clear. Trust me if there was a way for him to do it, he would make sure that illegals, that he pulls over, went straight to jail!!!

It's pretty messed up when people like your husband have to wait for an illegal to kill someone before they are allowed to do anything. Even then it's iffy.

And I know it's already that way. Just saying it's very very very.... very very ..... very .... messed up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast